• Domestic shipping only! Everything will ship USPS Priority, but I can only make it to the post office on Fridays, so please keep this in mind.
• Prices do not include shipping.
• I pretty much only accept Paypal.
• I apologize for the Photo Booth pictures, but nothing is obscured or blurry, really, so it shouldn't be a problem. I have no actual camera anymore.
• I keep my cats completely away from my lolita wardrobe, but I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I have cats.
1. GLB vol
Volumes 10 and 17 are missing their patterns, and the other three have their patterns intact, but the stickers have been neatly cut out. (10 and 17 were published pre-stickers.) 10 and 17 are in good condition, 24, 25 and 27 are in great condition.
Price: $5 each for 10 and 17, $10 each for 24, 25 and 27. Get a deal and buy all five for $30.
I sold a bunch of these at Otakon, but hey! I apparently left these two at home. These are pretty damn big. Details on the white and pink, respectively. The ones I have for sale still have the plastic on the handles, plus long plastic wrap, i.e. brand new. These ship in big triangular boxes with plenty of packing paper inside to keep it from shifting or getting damaged.
Price: $20 for each. Shipping tends to be between $7-10 (the further west, the higher the shipping costs, as logic dictates).
3. Red ITS eyelet skirt
I wish I didn't have to part with these skirts. :/ 100% brushed cotton, standard setup in the back. 20" long, fits waist 28"-31".
4. White ITS ruffle skirt
100% cotton again, 20" long, fits 28"-31", side button this time.
5. Angelic Pretty red cutsew NWT
Standard AP cutsew fit, and no pics of it worn because a) it's never been worn and b) it would not fit me. I am selling it because it will not fit. I am not going to put it on, so do not ask for pictures of it worn.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!