- Prices include shipping with registered priority mail + paypal fees (+4,5%)
- I have only positive feedbacks on LGDB and Ebay (under the name cordeliagish)
- If more people are intrested in the same item, the first person who posts her/his paypal address gets it who's willing to pay the full price
- I do hold items for maximum 10 days
- prices are negotiable! feel free to offer.
I comissioned this skirt this spring, but actually I never had a chance during the summer to wear it. It's a great skirt for autumn, and because of the lenght it can be either worn as an aristocrat skirt, or suit a taller lolita.
Has partial shirring, a side zipper and a big black button, also has lining and cotton lace on the bottom. 100% pure cotton.
Waist is 70-90 cm, lenght is 70 cm. Never worn, only tried on.
2. Offbrand cream JSK and matching hat
It's a beautifully made dress I bought from EGL_sales a while ago. Worn once by me, once by a friend, professionally dry-cleaned.
High quality cotton material with a snow dot tulle over-layer, decorated with black satin ribbons. It's great to wear either with black or white.
It has back shirring, so fits a variety of sizes from 80 cm waist and 90 cm bust. Just to give you an idea, I had a 106 cm bust an 84 waist when I had this on - but my friend who has much smaller bust size and is way taller than I am also wore this dress and it looked great on her. Lenght is 92 cm.
Comes with a matching "Ascott Derby" hat handmade by me. It looks really elegant.
EU Price: 60 EUR
Oustide EU: $100 (the hat is expensive to be shipped)
I'm willing to separate the set.
3. Mini lolita gift bag
It's a cute "lucky pack" wich contains: a 2009-2010 school calendar (with some REALLY cute images), a lollipop shaped purse, a mini greeting card, some bookmarks/cute gift cards, and heart shaped stickers.
$25 shipped anywhere in the world!
Thanks for looking :)