Hello Everyone! I am trying to sell some of my Lolita/ J-Fashion items that don't really fit me/ have been sitting neglected in my closet for a bit :/ I hope you all find something you like!
Some Basic Info:
1. I ship from California, USA.
2. These prices DO NOT include PayPal fees or Shipping Charges, and all of these prices are in USD
3. All of these items come from a pet-free, smoke-free home.
4. I will ship your items within about 1-1.5 weeks from when I get your payment - I will aim to do it faster tho ^__^ And if you need something urgently, please let me now and we can definitely work something out.
5. I only accept PayPal.
6. If you are interested in an item, please provide me with your Zip Code (if you reside in the U.S.) or your country so that I can calculate your shipping costs.
7. You can find my egl feedback here: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/2587031.html
My feed back page is empty because this is my first time selling on the comm BUT there is a link to my ebay feedback ^_^
8. I would really prefer NOT to do holds at this time because I need the money, but if you desperately want something and are very serious about buying it, talk to me and maybe we can work something out! :D
9. If you commit to an item, I ask that you pay me within 3 days ~ I am sorry for this rule but I have had some issues with people asking for an item then not paying for it :( If you are very serious about an item but need for time, please just let me know and we can work something out ^__^
Alice and the Pirates Gold Rose Eyepatch: $45.00
This is a brand new eye patch from AATP, never used. I purchased it directly from the BTSSB store in San Francisco at the end of September. I think its gorgeous - it has three gold roses on it (one rose is slightly darker in color) as well as some white feathers with delicate gold edging. I am letting this go because I don't think I will be able to use it anytime soon.
Emma Short Sleeve Bolero, Medium: $75.00
I purchased this bolero directly from the Innocent World website in 2013. I have only put it on once (that's when I found out it was too small for me ;__; )
Some Stock Images ~
The bow that's in the middle of the bolero is actually a pin! You can see the pin backing here:
There are cute bows on the sleeves of the bolero ~ they are not removeable!
The sleeves are elastisized and have cute ribbon design on the lace - the lace on the sleeves is a different design than on the rest of the bolero.
Lace Detail on the bolero :D
Story of Queen and Angels Headbow: $22.00
Only tried this on once or twice!
Baby the Stars Shine Bright Cherry and Strawberry Over the Knee Socks: $30
I bought these from the BTSSB Store in San Francisco 4-5 years ago and they have been sitting neglected in my closet since then. I don't think I have even tried them on!
Thanks for looking :D