To start with, here my selling conditions.
Some information you need to know:
- My feedback: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/2274383.html
- My location: Germany
- I only ship tracked.Please ask for a quote.
- I have two cats, but I keep them away from my clothing. I'll lint roll everything before shipping.
- I do not smoke, but my boyfriend does. He usually doesn't smoke indoors, but I'd rather mention it.
- I ship internationally.
- I accept payment plans, contact me and we'll discuss everything.
- I only accept Paypal for international buyers. German buyers can use bank transfer as well. I might give a discount.
- Paypal fees are included in the price.
- Offers are welcome, if they are reasonable.
- If you have any questions or need more pictures, please ask! I'd love to help. C:
Now onto the sales!
Musee du Chocolat Princess OP + Headbow in ivory 400 Euro + shipping
Lolibrary link: http://lolibrary.org/apparel/musee-du-chocolat-op-set
Length: 85cm + 3cm of lace
Sleeve length: 31cm
I'm the first owner of this beauty. Sadly I'm more of a casual lolita and rarely go to mett-ups or cons. This dress is very OTT and gorgeous, but sadly only meant for special occasions. ;-; Since I don't want to wear the same dress over and over on special events, just because it's the only chance to wear it at all I want to raise the funds for a new dress. I originally wanted to keep it as a collectible, but a dress should be worn and not hang in my closet. v.v
I hope there is a new owner who can do it more justice!
Ths only flaw on this OP is the missing bonnet. I don't like bonnets and I was foolish enough to think I would never sell it anyway and sold it to get the headbow instead. The OP itself was only worn once and has no damages, it's like new so to say. The set includes a lace choker in ivory.
If you have any questions, please ask, I'd love to answer them or provide more pictures! :)
I'm open for trades only for the following dresses:
Loyal Rosette JSK in red by Angelic Pretty
Merry Making in the Ghost Town JSK II in wine by Alice and the Pirates
Holy Lantern JSK in red by Angelic Pretty
Thank you very much for looking! ˆ.ˆ