terms of service:
- paypal or local transaction only. (no e-checks, concealed cash)
- payment must be made in USD only.
- all holds require a 20% non-refundable downpayment.
- PP fees are the buyer's responsibility unless sent by gift.
- first come, first serve basis. please leave your paypal address to hold your place in line, regardless of whether or not you will end up buying (i will not invoice you until i get your approval).
- let me know ASAP if you are no longer interested; loss of contact after 24 hrs will be interpreted as loss of interest.
- trades for other brand items welcome, but !DS (in general) has priority.
- once the package leaves my hands, i am not responsible for any loss or damage.
- i reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone either due to negative (or no) feedback / previous bad experiences.
- unless otherwise specified, i ship priority with tracking for domestic, EMS for international. please keep in mind international shipping is incredibly expensive. there are cheaper alternatives to EMS, but you must acknowledge and take responsibility for the risks as a buyer. for international transactions, i always mark the package as a gift. value declared is up to the buyer. i am only willing to ship first-class if payment is sent as a gift.
- haggling within reason is allowed, but please note you may lose your place in line by offering a lower price.
feedback: [ http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/189362.html ] +174/0/0
bought second-hand, but never worn -- fell out of love with tartan a while ago. this set has just been sitting in my closet, forgotten ;~; has general feeling of wear, but no stains or holes / other defects. features detailed lace, adorable black heart buttons, flattering bustier cut, and adjustable straps. there is partial shirring in the back. i hope it can go to a good home!
max bust: ~35"
max waist: ~29"
alternate view | buttons detail | lace detail | tag proof
★ GLP lace-up cutsew [ sold ] $20 + S&H
★ putumayo butterflies lace cutsew
$28 + S&H
i was SO happy to get this when i did, but like the GLP cutsew, i haven't worn it in the longest time. while i still love the print, i don't see myself wearing it anymore. it's in excellent condition, with no cracks / fading or stains, etc. very warm ^^
frill close-up | tag proof
$175 + S&H
detachable ribbons | tulle detail | skirt + bodice detail | tag proof
★ cecil mcbee glitter ribbon cardigan [NWOT]
$45 shipped w/in US
excellent condition, just didn't fit me! stretchy, but not quite stretchy enough. fabric is nice and form-fitting with glittery threads throughout. buttons are clear crystals with gold border. does not detach. super cute!
max bust: ~32"
max waist: ~27"
★ tralala velvet ribbon cardigan (NWT)
$35 shipped w/in US
max bust: ~34"
★ AP trump argyle OTKs (NWOT): $45 shipped
★ BTSSB colorful ribbon KHs (NWT): $30 shipped
[ sold ]
★ handmade dark brown fur collar -- $28 shipped w/in US. excellent condition, never worn. fur is very soft (fake, of course) [ close-up ]
[ sold ]
★ AP heart charm logo wristcuffs sax x pink -- $25 shipped w/in US. in good condition except for the obvious flaw that one of the cuffs is missing a heart charm ;~;. no other defects. [ close-up / true color ]
★ swimmer rabbit biscuit necklace -- $15 shipped w/in US. worn once, in perfect condition. [ front side ] [ back side ]
★ cecil mcbee bear logo passholder [NIP] -- $15 shipped w/in US. [ back side ]
max bust: ~38"
so pretty! but it doesn't really fit the color scheme of my bathroom. contains a huge volume; here is the size comparison to a novel and a peach. dispenser is slightly see-through.
see through plastic
★ bodyline sailor OP (navy) [NWOT]
$65 shipped w/in US
M-size, should fit 36" / 29" no problem. i found another sailor top that i liked better! only been tried on.
★ AP triple frill JSK (pink x red)
$100 + S&H
max bust: 36"
max waist: 30"+
literally my first dress in lolita! i never thought i'd part with it for reasons of nostalgia, but now i must for reasons of space xD it's made of a very nice, thick material and has adjustable fabric (not lace!) ribbons on the
back. very flattering fit for 35"/29" (my dimensions). worn 2-3 times, in excellent condition, despite age.
back view | back ribbon detail | tag proof
★ AP milky way cutsew
$38 shipped w/in US, or + $25 if bought w/ triple frill (above)
max bust: 36", 35" under recommended
in great condition! light piling from normal wear, print (across chest) still very crisp and sparkly!~ lovely chiffon detailing across the bottom. bow collar is not detachable; comes with unattached armwarmers.
no stains or rips on the cutsew itself, but i wasn't as careful with the armwarmers. the ends of the armwarmers have a bit of loose thread, and there are three small coffee spots on the sleeves that are faint and only noticeable up close.
★ AP twinkle school tartan skirt
$95 + S&H
max waist: ~29" / 34 cm
bought second-hand, worn once. skirt is in great condition for its age; the only flaw is mild piling throughout entire skirt due to the nature of the fabric, and is not noticeable when worn. comes with waist ties that have nice velvet ribbon accents
waist ties proof | tag proof
a pink price tag means the price has been reduced ^^ feel free to make reasonable offers on everything ))))
as always, thanks for looking! ♥