EGL Feedback: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/55840
Den of Angels Feedback: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showth
eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl
Payment: I accept paypal payments in USD and will send you an invoice. I cannot accept personal/gift payments.
- Shipping & Handling from Japan
- 4% handling/package materials fee.
- Packages will be shipped within 7 days of payment or less (I'll try to go faster if possible ^_^).
- I can mark down the price on packages at the buyer's request but in the case of loss/damage only the amount declared on the package can be claimed. This is at buyer's own risk! If you do not request a certain value to be marked on the package, I will write down the full value.
- I can do a short layaway for totals over $150 with a 50% deposit made in 24 hours. Layaway cannot be cancelled and deposit is non-refundable if buyer flakes out on transaction.
- If you fail to pay the balance and don't make contact with me to let me know what's up for 2 weeks after the payment due date I will consider the sale abandoned and reserve the right to re-list the item(s). Please keep in touch!
- I do not hold items (if you can't pay in full right away but are 100% serious about buying, please consider making a deposit and doing a layaway)
- I give priority to people wanting to buy a full set or multiple items
Not at this time
Other: I live in a pet free, smoke free house with no strong fragrances. Feel free to ask me any questions (^o^)!!
Alice and the Pirates Coat Set -
$85 $50+ shipping/handling
everything else sold
I tried on the blouse in front of a mirror and decided it doesn't really suit me so I'm letting the set go. Everything is new. I did notice some stray threads on my other LPs (not loose threads, just stray bits of thread from the sewing room I assume) so there might be some here.
Proof photo of blouse: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s269/t
BtSSB - Very Berry Sweet Pie Embroidery Scalloped JSK -
$220 $132+ shipping/handling
(retail: ￥28,140) hello lace (~$280)
I purchased this second hand in excellent condition. I only tried it on once.
Classical Print Tiered JSK -
$120 $70+ shipping/handling
(retail ￥21,800) hello lace (~$218)
Bought it second hand. It's used with some wear on the corduroy fabric.
(*I apologize in advance: VM items are very wrinkled from storage but otherwise in new condition - I do not have an iron or steamer or anything with which to prettyfy them ;-; very sorry!!)
VM Blouse -
$120 $75 + shipping/handling
Brand new, only tried once. It's a gorgeous, heavy material in an off white/creamish color with a button-on tie in the back and a brown ribbon neck tie in the front.
It has NO shirring so I would not recommend it for anything larger than 89cm BUST and 76cm WAIST. Shoulders about ~36cm
Noble Regimental Jacket (Brown) NWT -
$195 $110 + shipping/handling
Absolutely gorgeous fitted jacket with removable trim and removable sleeve lace. Only tried on once. Brand new, never worn.
Proof (check color): More photos and details on lolilibrary
Yosuke USA Brown Criss Cross Shoes 23.5cm - $40 + shipping/handling
These cost about $80 new from a shop in the city. I've only tried them on in front of the mirror once for about 5 minutes. I have never worn them outside or barefoot. They still have the stickers on the bottom and are basically new. They're 23.5cm which I believe is about 6.5-7 in US size. They're quite heavy and will probably cost a minimum of $20 to ship (part of the reason I've priced them so cheaply) so please be aware.
Axes Femme Emerald Blouse -
Gorgeous blouse on par with brand quality. It's hard to get a color-accurate photo, but it's a nice emerald green color. Jewel buttons and a neck tie. It's brand new - I only tried it on once. It runs maybe a little larger than an Angelic Pretty blouse but not much. For reference I'm 34b/26w (women's size 4) and it's a bit loose on me.
Axes Femme JSK -
Was sold out at my local shop so bought brand new with tags on Y!J.
Cute little JSK. It has shirring in the back and is fully lined with a heavy, stretchy fabric. It's fairly lightweight so I'd recommend it for spring or summer. The only reason I'm selling it is because the torso is just a bit too long for me and I don't want to take the time to alter the straps. It fits my 34"bust (a cup) and 26"waist and will probably go a little larger from the shirring but I don't recommend too much larger (especially the bust). I'd also recommend it for people 5'2" and under.