Location: Austin, TX, USA 78756
Shipping Method: EMS, Regular Airmail or UPS if you're in the United States. Insurance optional
Payment: Paypal only, please!
I live in a non-smoking household but I have a cat, a dog, and a mouse. I will lint-roll everything before I send it out but no promises that there won't be a stray hair here or there.
My EGL Feedback
Terms and Conditions
- No layaway for this batch, sorry
- I will reserve an item for 24 hours
- I am willing to mark down prices when shipping
- I am not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages
- No refunds or returns
- I am willing to negotiate or consider any items not on the list! :)
- More pictures of anything available by request.
For Sale or Trade
1. Angelic Pretty Toy Parade Re-release Skirt + Headbow (purple) - $170 OBO or trade
Bought in 2012 on a trip to Japan. One of my dream prints at the time, but not my style any more so up it goes. The skirt is in perfect condition as far as I can tell but there is a small stain on the headbow that appears to be from tea or something similar. It cannot be seen when the headbow is worn because of its placement. Worn once. I am the first owner.
2. Bodyline Garden Girl Highwaisted Skirt (pink) (size M) - $30 OBO or trade
Received for Christmas. Colors didn't look good on me so it just sat in my closet. :( Seems to be in perfect condition. Never worn, only tried on. I am the first owner.
3. Innocent World Charles Crown OP (green)
I picked this up at a swap meet without trying it on. To my dismay it's just a little bit too tight for comfort. :( The seller didn't specify the size, but I'm assuming it's a small. Wouldn't recommend at all for busty people.
It appears that the shoulder ribbons have been taken off, but it's really hard to tell.
I would really love to trade this for a size M or L of the same dress or the JSK version, especially if it happens to be in red, but that's not necessary. :) I am the third owner.
4. Angelic Pretty Sugary Carnival OP (pink)
Damage Picture 1 Damage Picture 2
Purchased at Closet Child Shinjuku in 2012. One of my dream dresses at the time but I'm leaving sweet and it doesn't really suit me. :( I have found three tiny neutral-colored stains on the dress, which are very hard to notice (I didn't even see them until I got back to America and had worn it once) but otherwise it appears to be in very good condition. I am not the first owner.
Anything bolded is anything I especially am looking for. Additionally, I collect fawn and deer related pieces! :)
Thank you very much for checking this out, and please feel free to ask any questions you might have! :)