I've come to accept the horrible truth, which is: I love sweet, but I'm only in it for the prints!! That means these gorgeous basic pieces have got to go to someone who will enjoy them properly.
Sayaka and my stupid hello kitty sheets will be my proof
Feedback, all positive: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/2230360.html
Rules n Stuff:
- Smoke free and pet free home
- I accept Paypal only! Please do not comment here with your paypal address, but rather send it to me in a private message, and comment letting me know you have done so. Make sure your settings allow me to reply to your PMs.
- PP fees are included, as is shipping within the U.S. (priority mail flat rate box, includes tracking and partial insurance). Please ask for a quote if you want international shipping, higher insurance, or combined shipping!
- Prices are all in USD.
- Though I've bought a number of things from the comm sales here, this is my first time selling. I am taking reasonable offers, as I'm not exactly sure how to price these.
- I work 5 days a week, and I will do my best to get your item(s) sent out as soon as possible, but please be patient with me!
- I will do holds for up to 1 week with a 20% non-refundable deposit (sent as a gift via paypal).
- I am open to trades!! My wishlist is not the most realistic for my budget at the moment, but it will give you a good idea of what I'm into. Please do not offer me anything in yellow, brown, red x pink, polka dot, tartan, gingham, houndstooth, steampunk, alice/trump, or chocolate-themed. I'll at least consider just about anything else though!! (And I'll bend over backwards for your ponies, crosses, churches, vampires, angels, and roses).
Angelic Pretty "In A Fairy Tale" jsk in pink x white
[moderate stains] [small stains near bottom of skirt] [light makeup on chest bow] [slight armpit pilling] [other small faint stains]
Full back shirring means that it will accommodate up to 110cm bust and 90cm waist. Features a large sturdy bow on the bodice, piles of fluffy white butt ruffles, and detachable waist ties with heart-shaped buttons! I believe I am the second owner. The first owner did not wear it, and I've worn it twice. There are a few stains on it which I have pictured. I have tried to remove them, but with limited success. Any markings on the dress that have NOT been photographed close-up are bits of fuzz and lint from the time this dress has spent hanging out with my mostly-gothic wardrobe. I will do my best to remove them all before shipping this out, but I cannot guarantee perfection. These are easy to remove however.
$130 shipped to the US, $115 + shipping international (ask for quote)
[hidden zipper] [pin holes where detachable bow was originally] [buttons where bodice detaches from skirt]
The straps are adjustable, meaning you can play with the length of this dress a little bit, but there is no shirring, and the corset lacing is entirely ornamental. Best for petite and/or shorter lolitas! I bought this off closetchild in a desperate fervor for something sweet and casual, but I have to accept the fact that being nearly 6ft tall means that some things will just not work! As the name suggests, it features more adorable butt ruffles, but also a giant detachable butt bow, tons of other cute bow details, a pair of decent-sized pockets, belt loops, and heart buttons with bows in them! You can even detach the bodice part if you want to wear it as just a mini skirt. It had a 2/5 rating on closetchild, but I cannot for the life of me find any stains or wear and tear. It does have some of the same goth lint problem as the jsk, but again I will lint roll these thoroughly before sending.
$100 shipped in the US, $85 + shipping international (ask for quote)
Please don't hesitate to PM me or leave a comment if you have any questions, offers, trades, etc! Thank you for looking!