DS. Mary Magdalene Replica, Bodyline, Dear Celine, KidsYoYo, Wonder Rocket
- I ship worldwide from Canberra, Australia.
- Shipping is not included in the prices. I ship by Australia Post. I have included the weight of each item plus packaging in their descriptions, so please calculate shipping to your own location by using The Australia Post Website Here. ll items are too large to be letters, so use the package calculator.
- If the postage turns out to be less than you paid, I will reimburse the difference.
- I can't get to the post office every day, but I'll do my best for you.
- I accept Paypal.
- Prices are in AUD.
- For reference, my measurements are: Bust 81cm (32"), Waist 61cm (24"), height 162cm.
- I measure the items flat as well I can. The websites for some of the items also have measurements.
- I come from a smoke-free, pet-free home.
- The first person to leave their paypal address wins the item!
White Bodyline blouse - $20AUD - SOLD
I bought this blouse in Bodyline Harajuku in December 2008. I haven't worn it all that much, it was always a bit frilly for me. It has a large lace frill at the collar and sleeves which I sewed underneath by hand to make it less intense, but it's still not my style. The alteration can be undone easily if you like (see picture). I wrote about the alteration on my blog here: http://www.cutiefulchristina.com/2010/05/bodyline-blouse-alteration.html
Bust: 82cm (would give a little more because of shirring)
Wonder Rocket tights - $15AUD - SOLD
Bought at Wonder Rocket Harajuku in January 2010. Hardly worn. Pretty floral design on fairly thick fabric. Not super stretchy.
$15AUD - SOLD
Milk/Uniqlo dress - $25AUD - ON HOL SOLD Bought at Uniqlo Paris in December 2010. This is a collaboration between Uniqlo and Milk. Stretchy t-shirt fabric. This dress is quite short and has a very straight bodice. It's a very typical shape for Milk! There's a cute keyhole at the top of the back and "I love milk" written on the front. Very cute! Here's a worn photo (with a cardigan and jeans, soz) so you can see how short it is. Weight: 260g $25AUD - ON HOLD SOLD
Dear Celine dress - $70AUD
This is another dress I got from Qutieland years ago - it's not even on the website anymore. I've only worn it a handful of times, it's in perfect condition. It's a really gorgeous heavy flocked grey skirt and a black velvet bodice with lace and pleat detail down the front. It has lacing at the back and a side zip. This dress is fully lined. It comes with two detachable bow pins which I have put little hair clips in the back of - you can remove these easily if you like. Gorgeous dress for Gothic or Classic Lolita. Selling it because it's a little big for me.
Worn with a blouse underneath:
Waist: 74cm (Can be made smaller with lacing)
KidsYoYo Mary Magdalene Replica dress - $70AUD
This is a beautiful dress I bought from Qutieland about four years ago - now sold out. I've only worn this a few times, and it's in perfect condition. It's a spectacular replica of the Mary Magdalene Ekaterina Dress. Pretty blue floral design with broderie anglaise tiers underneath the front skirt part. The dress is fully lined with a nice cotton fabric. Dress comes with two detachable bows - one pictured on the dress and one separate. I've put a hair clip on the back of one, you can pull it out if you want. The back is laced and there is a side zipper. I'm selling this one because it's no longer my style.
Product page http://www.qutieland.com/product.php?id=140