1. We have updated one of the community rules to make it clear that it is not allowed to take higher offers than the given price in a DS-post.
Every now and again, we see sellers state in their posts that their items are "or best offer", then accepting higher price offers than the original selling price they gave. This is not allowed. "Or best offer" can only be less than the given price if the post is labelled "DS". If you wish to get higher offers on your items, please post them as an auction.
You will only be reminded to change your DS into an auction the first few times. But if you ignore this rule regularly in hopes not to get caught and make more money on your items without having to wait for an auction ending, it will result in a warning.
2. It also seems not to be clear to everyone that a BIN (buy it now) price you give in an auction is the maximum price. If someone agrees to pay the BIN, you are not allowed to take offers higher than the BIN. Of course you can refuse to sell to a certain buyer and sell to someone else instead as long as you didn't agree to sell to the first person, but only for the amount of the BIN price.
"Agreeing to sell" is either by telling them that they can have it, that they have won the auction, by asking for their paypal to send them an invoice, or by sending out an invoice.
We hope this will clear up any vagueness about pricing. As always, if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please comment or send a message and we'll be happy to explain and take your opinions into account.
I just want to make users/mods aware of some issues I have noticed with the feedback system lately. I think this is due to LJ changing some of its format/coding.
- Sometimes the username on the page is inserted twice whenever you edit the entry
- Sometimes it is impossible to edit an entry all together
- Sometimes notifications of comments are not appearing in the inbox
- Sometimes when you edit the feedback score and save the entry, the feedback number reverts back, as if it didn't change
It's not a major cause for concern as I have been extra careful while updating feedback to check for these issues, but it's very possible some have slipped through. We currently have no messages in the inbox over 5 weeks old, so if you have pending feedback older than that, the notification never came in. If this is the case please send a message to the eglfb
account with a link to your page. Sorry for any inconvinience!
( Massive clearout sale!!! New items added: Fruits parlour replica bag, offbrand lace gloves + 20 % reduction on MILK ribboned boots size M, Artherapie bag, Peace Now Salopette, AatP tote bag, Shirley Temple denim skirt, Btssb tote bag, Jane Marple postcard sets inkl. frame, GOUK jacket, Rare Bodyline 2-piece set: Vest incl. detachable chain & high waist frilly longskirt, Bodyline knee highs + Btssb rare sweater dress, h.JELLY set: Cutsew, skirt, bloomers + older sales incl. massive price reductions! Brands included: h.Naoto, Black Peace Now, Algonquins, Putumayo, Hellcat Punks, Deorart, Angelic Pretty, Jane Marple, Bodyline and many more items for cheapCollapse )
- Tags:!ds, !dt, !wtb, alice and the pirates, angelic pretty, baby the stars shine bright, h.naoto, jane marple, milk, offbrand, shirley temple
( brand socks, IW Antique Rose blouses LL, Meta grey JSK, Baby p x w bonnet, AP p x w headdress, Putumayo cutsews, Meta boleros in pink, IW Rose Garden JSK, Meta white JSK, Meta chandelier JSK, Baby black JSKs, b x w baby canotier, Baby watch, Baby ceramic box, Baby bunny pencil case... and so much more... Collapse )
- Tags:!ds, algonquins, alice and the pirates, angelic pretty, atelier boz, baby the stars shine bright, candy violet, emily temple cute, h.naoto, innocent world, metamorphose, moi-meme-moitie, putumayo, swimmer
- Location:Melbourne, Australia