• I am accepting PayPal only.
• Please PM me for information regarding shipping fees. Fees will vary by your location based on zip code or country.
• Shipping fees will then be added to the original price of the item.
• I will only be able to ship on weekdays (Monday—Friday). Also, please give me five days to send the item, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
• Lost or damaged packages are not my responsibility.
• I do not own any pets and I live in a non-smoking household.
• Prices are in US dollars.
I'm sorry, but no trades at the moment!
Innocent World Amalia Jumperskirt (Long Length, Black)----SOLD
Skirt Length: 70cm
The JSK is in good condition and was only worn twice. There are no rips or stains or any damage. It has corset lacing in the back as well as shirring and the straps can be adjusted. I'm sorry for the bad photographs, black clothes are really hard to photograph.
Innocent World Alencon Overknee Socks (Black, but the design is beige)-----SOLD
These were only worn to try on.
Innocent World Ribbon Jabot Short Sleeved Blouse (Black)------SOLD!
Has been worn a few times but still in good condition. There is no damage or any stains. The waist ties and jabot will come with the blouse.
I know the pictures look crappy, here are more recent pictures I took of the blouse and jabot on Halloween. The blouse is actually black and not the color it is in my dim room pictures:
Meta Lesson Bag with Swan Plate (Black)------SOLD
It was never used and the tags are still attached. There is some wrinkling of the pleather on the back of the bag, but it is not that noticable. The purse will come with the extra strap.
Malco Modes #582 Chiffon Petticoat (Black)
The petticoat is about as long as the average lolita skirt or JSK so in order for it not to peek from under the skirt, the waistband needs to be altered. I usually just rolled the waistband three times and that worked just fine. The waist size is free and the waistband can be made smaller by adjusting the elastic. For some reason, there are no extra button holes for adjusting the waistband, so you might have to change it to fit your waist, make button holes yourself or use a saftey pin. I have had the petticoat for a little over a year and it is still awesome and fluffy.
The petticoat as it is will probably be the length of your knees if you are not very tall (I am 5'2).
Here is what it looks like with the waistband rolled.
Worn with an a-line JSK:
Thank you for looking!