My feedback page
Terms of Sale:
-First come, first serve. If you ask a question then don't respond to my reply within 12 hours, I'll move on to the next person.
-Paypal only. I ship by USPS Priority Mail. I will not ship out of the US without insurance.
-Feel free to make offers, but I reserve the right to sell to someone willing to pay full price.
Link to Qutieland product page
An*tai*na Boots- $75 +shipping
- I had these custom made for me, so I was disappointed when they got here and were too big. I wear a US size 10 and would recommend these for size 10.5 or 11.
- The boot shaft was custom made for a calf width of 38 cm, and the boot is slightly longer than their standard size- so if you're a tall and/or curvier girl, these will be perfect :)
- The brown bows are detachable, and clip onto a cute little heart shape.
In the Starlight blouse- $50 +shipping
- Bought from the now closed In the Starlight when they still did custom pieces. Worn once.
- Very well made and in perfect condition! The fabric doesn't wrinkle easily and is light enough for spring or fall.
- Will fit best on someone with a bust of 34-36" and waist 28-30"
- Has a defined waist and flares to accommodate full skirts.
- Perfect for goth or aristo.
In the Starlight petticoat- $19 +shipping
- Fully elastic, can fit waists of 25"-40"
- Not super poofy, best for light skirts or casual lolita
Offbrand hoodie- $40 +shipping
- Lace in the hood, at the sleeves, and on the bustle in the back! Also has puffed sleeves and a cinched waist
- Bought off comm_sales a couple years ago but never worn by me
- Slight fading
- Would best fit 34" bust
Handmade Blue Cupcake Skirt: $20 +shipping
- Handmade by me. Half shirred waist, no lining, all seams finished.
- Will fit a waist 28-31 inches, over which the gathering in the back will be too stretched out. Length is 22 inches.
Thanks for looking!