My feedback can be found here
- I live in a smoke free home but I smoke outside. I have 2 cats.
- I ship from Perú. All prices include shipping and PP fees! Peruvian post is a bit expensive. If you don't like the price, please make an offer or ask for a quotation with a cheaper shipping method.
- I ship in an envelope, I don't use boxes. If you need any special shipping method, please let me know.
- I am not responsible for lost packages!
- I only accept PayPal.
- I am very interested in trades! Please refer to the bottom of my post to see what I am interested in.
1. Kids YoYo Frill marine REPLICA + Headbow (Approved to post because it has no logo, trademark or mascots on it and is a "generic" dress with no print) - USD$130
Used about 3 times, handwashed. A few threads that where holding the bows on place came loose. It has a side zipper and waistties. Fits me at 92 cm bust and 74 cm waist, can go a little bigger that that (maybe 2-3 cm). No shirring!
2. Putumayo Set – Skirt, cutsew and socks - USD$170
Worn only once for a couple of hours and handwashed. I could not find any flaws but there is some minor pilling on the socks. Waist is fully shirred and can fit a variery of sizes, but it has no zipper. Cutsew fits best at 90 cm bust or it will gap.
3. Bodyline candy set (Altered!) – Skirt, bag and bow - USD$50
The elastic has been taken out to fit larger sizes, but I lost 18 kilos and it is now way too big for me... Worn many times. The bow is damaged, but the tote is as new. Includes waistties, but one of the buttons to attach the waistties is missing.
Here is a closeup of the damaged bow, sorry for the bad lightning >___<
4. BL Gingham strawberries JSK in BLACK, size M. - USD$80
Bust: 88-98 / Waist: 72-82 / Length: 94.
Please note I own the black version. I have worn this dress about 3 times, it shows some signs of wear. Comes with 2 small detachable bows and 1 big detachable bow. It has some strange stains on the bib, and the colour of the fabric is not pure white, it looks like... pinkish? I don't know why, this is how I recieved the dress!
Here are the stains. Sadly, no matter how hard I tried my camara would not take the true collor of the bib. Please remember it is not white as seen here.
For trades, please refer to my whishlist here to have an Idea of what I am looking for. Definitly NO sweet! And no plain/solid colourd stuff please ^^
Thank you very much!