____====**** Please Read ****====____
* The following items include PP fees but do not include shipping.
* I have yet to encounter a lost package, but I cannot be responsible for them. I will however do my best by providing scans of shipment receipts if requested. Please request tracking or insurance if you feel uncertain.
* I do not accept returns under most circumstances so please ask any questions you may have, inclusive of detail photo requests prior to purchasing.
* The first person to fill out the form for an invoice will obtain the item.
* Please pay the invoice within 12 hours or else the item will go to the next buyer.
*Items are lightly used unless otherwise stated.
* Feedback on the EGL Database.
Please fill out the following form to purchase an item:
★Shipping Method: (Standard/Tracked -- Tracking comes with an additional cost, $0.80 within the US)
Measurements: 93cm length, 84cm bust, 80cm waist
Baby The Stars Shine Bright My Favorite Things Skirt With Matching Headbow (Pink)
It includes a layer of tulle for minimal volume and a panel of elastic in the back which allows it to have an approximate measurement of 60-75cm. There are no noticeable damages from my observations.
I purchased this from the h.Naoto webshop sometime last year and have yet to wear it. This gorgeous top features adjustable side bustles with lace waist ties and a lovely lace overlay!
h.Naoto Blood rucksack
There is a used feeling overall with the fabric and the lacing on the straps. The fabric is also a bit faded.
h.Naoto Blood petticoat
This is a very light petticoat that would give just a bit of volume to h.Naoto blood skirts. I used it to accentuate the already voluminous Frill petti-type skirts!
length: approximately 45cm
h.Anarchism for PLUS skirt
The distressed fabric is part of the original design. However there is a used feeling and a few of the laces' caps have come off.
waist - 78cm
length - 42cm
This is one of Baby's nicer socks since the stripes are stitched into the fabric rather than simply printed on.
BPN(?) black corsage necklace
A friend bought this for me in Tokyo. I'm not sure of the brand or shop, however the style resembles BPN.
Betsey Johnson earrings (New)
Similar to the earrings Baby released a few years back!
Betsey Johnson asymmetrical earrings (New)
(list price: 19,950円)
This was purchased from the Rakuten shop, Wigya, which specializes in medical-use wigs. This was their princessy style and is now sold out. It has only been worn twice and is still in good but used condition. It is heat-resistant with a natural looking scalp-like top at the part. Please keep in mind the model from the shop's stock photos is wearing Yellow-Toned Brown (#J104T) whereas the one I'm selling is Light Brown (#5/8). Please refer to the color sample for the actual color.
Shop URL: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/wigya/
Worn by me
Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for viewing!