- After shipping your package, I am no longer responsible for it and won't give a refund if it gets lost in the mail. Please pay for insured shipping if you want to be safe.
- I don't smoke, but I have a long-haired cat. She is not allowed in my bedroom (where I keep my clothes) and I try my best to remove all hair from the clothes before I ship them, but if you're allergic, please be aware.
- I am open to offers and haggling, but I can't change the high international shipping costs, so please be fair. I don't charge paypal fees as it is against paypal's terms of service. Prices don't include shipping unless otherwise stated.
- my feedback page: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/218665.html (100% positive)
If you state interest in an item, please let me know if you don't take it. It's impolite to let me and other users interested in the item wait for your reply. After 24 hours with no answer, the item goes to the next in line.
+ all kinds of lolita items, especially dresses, cutsews and parkas, handbags, shoes.
- not looking for skirts, blouses or cardigans.
- no sax and hot pink items, pastel colours preferred
+ Otome stuff, mainly from Emily Temple cute, but I also like MILK and Jane Marple
- no Shirley Temple, as I don't fit it.
- SOLD -
also selling: http://egl-comm-sales.livejournal.com/19359931.html