My feedback is here.
- I'll ship internationally this time, but US buyers get priority!
- I use USPS flat - rate shipping.
->Envelope prices are:
~Everywhere else: $17.00
->Medium boxes are:
~Everywhere else: $47.00
Shipping prices are NOT negotiable!
- I am a student, so I usually won't be able to ship right away, but I'll try to ship within 1 - 4 days after payment is received.
- I accept Paypal only. The first to comment or PM me their PayPal will be invoiced. Please let me know where you are located first! If you are in the Manhattan/Queens area, we can arrange a pick-up.
- Prices include paypal fees.
- If you think my prices are unfair, please feel free to make an offer.
- I'd prefer money at this time, but trades/partial trades are welcome.
- My measurements are 30-24-30, my shoe size US Women 5/US Children 3/22.0CM - 22.5CM.
- I am interested in Classic/Gothic mostly, but I'll look at anything in black or other dark colors, jewel-tones (especially reds or purples), off-whites, and mint.
- I'm not looking for skirts at the moment. High collar blouses, cutsews, and blouses in general are high on my list of interests at the moment. Detachable sleeves are a plus!
- No pink, sax, pure whites, or pastels, no animal - prints!
- I am also interested in items suitable for Natural-Kei, Dolly-Kei, or Mori Girl!
- I live in a pet-free, smoke-free home.
- Please reply promptly! If I do not receive a response from you within 24 hours, I will interpret it as a loss of interest! The same goes for invoicing!
- Once I send out the package, it's out of my hands, and I am not responsible for it anymore!
- My proof is my purple bedspread!
Bought off the sales comm. It's too short for my liking, and I don't like peter-pan collars, anyway. The sleeves are detachable.
Measurements from the site are:
Shoulder length 34cm
Half sleeve length 22cm
Attached sleeve length 42cm
Price: $30.00USD + shipping in an envelope ($5.50/$13/$17)
Bodyline Floral Cameo skirt in black
Bought off the sales comm. I've worn it a few times. No flaws as far as I can tell. Comes with detachable bow and waist ties.
Waist: 24 - 25in? There's some shirring in the back, and the waist ties can cinch it smaller.
Price: $37.00USD + shipping in an envelope ($5.50/$13/$17)
Green Floral Indie Brand JSK
My first Lolita purchase. :') The tag says "Maria 540801". It's hard to sell this, but since I don't really wear it, it's best to let it go. The lace isn't the greatest, but I'm sure it could be removed, and there is a tear in the lace on the bottom of the skirt!
There is no shirring at all on this! Amateur measurements are:
Bust - 32in
Waist - 27in, can be made smaller with waist ties.
Price: $25.00USD + shipping in an envelope ($5.50/$13/$17)
HMHM High-waist bustle skirt
Bought off the comm sales. Never worn out, because it's far too large on me! Previous owner said it could be cinched up to about 24 inches before it looked too silly, though I found that to not be the case. The bustles are adjustable.
Waist is about 14 inches flat. No shirring!
Price: $45.00USD + shipping in an envelope ($5.50/$13/$17)
Rose Melody Alice In Dreamland Skirt
I'm the first owner. It came to me with a few flaws: there was a faint, tan-ish line on the skirt front that I could barely pick up with my camera, the red dye on the heart seemed to have run slightly at some point in time, and the lace on the edge was fraying slightly. I've tried to remove the tan line from the front, without much success. I've worn it once, and the flaws weren't very visible at all when worn, but it's something to consider.
The waist is about 24in, with some shirring in the back.
Price: $39.00USD + shipping in an envelope ($5.50/$13/$17)
Innocent World Music Note Knee High Socks
Bought on the sales comm. I've never worn these, and only have them because they came with a skirt I wanted. They have a small snag on the underside of the lace on one sock, which is not visible when worn.
They have slight wear on the soles.
Price: $13.60USD + shipping in an envelope ($5.50/$13/$17)
Gothic Lolita Wig in Burgandy x Chocolate
Bought this off the GLW site. it was a bit thinner than I expected, but the weaving underneath shouldn't show. I've tried it on a few times, but have never worn it out. It's a bit tangled from being stored away for so long, but it still has plenty of life in it.
Price: $35.00USD + shipping in an envelope ($5.50/$13/$17)
Thanks for looking!