- My feedback: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/15639
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars
- No trades please
- I do not smoke.
- Things are negotiable
- Paypal, fee included
- No exchange, no refunds.
- I am shipping from Quebec, Canada
- Local pickup is possible
- I will use the address which is given at Paypal, unless you ask me to ship it to another address
- I use Expedited Parcel shipping around 20-25$ in the US and 15-20$ in Canada (includes tracking and 4-5 business days delivery)
- I will not be held responsible for anything lost if you do not choose Expedited Parcel since the only other options are without tracking or the more expensive Xpress post.No refunds.
AP Sugar Carnival Skirt in Sax first release Asking - 200$ ON HOLD
Bought second hand and worn a fair amount of times. Very good condition considering its age, with no visible signs of staining or damage (rips, tears etc.)
AatP Treasure Hunt in Mystic Island Skirt + Socks in Ivory Asking - 250$ ON HOLD
Bought new, both unworn (both socks and skirt). SS removed tags when shipped.
Baby the Stars Shine Bright Marie Antoinette Skirt asking -
Condition is excellent, almost like new. No damages and has been kept in my closet in a clothing bag neglected for nearly a year.
Jane Marple Alice Flocky asking -
Condition is like new despite being a dress from 2005. The velvet top and print hasn't faded one bit. This is a gorgeous print and one my dream dresses. Unfortunately I thought from the almost non existent stock pictures that there was shirring.
Has in-built petti that is surprisingly still poofy. No need for extra petti when worn.