I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on my feedback page
Please read my rules before you comment, prices are in US dollar:
- Serious buyers only please! I prefer buyers from Canada/USA but I am open to International buyers if they are willing to pay the extra shipping costs from Canada. I do not ship to Italy, sorry!
- There is a small additional cost for international shipping, however, I will only ship internationally if I receive payment via GIFT from paypal
- International packages are shipped via air mail (NO EXCEPTIONS) and comes with insurance (NO TRACKING) up to $100 so I can mark down packages
- First buyer who says they PM me their paypal account gets the item first. Priority is still given to buyers from Canada/USA over international buyers. Please do not leave your paypal account on the comment page to avoid scammers
- I generally ship packages via Air Mail which takes only 6-10 business days and comes with insurance (no tracking). Items worth over $200 will be shipped with tracking and insurance for Canada/USA buyers. Tracking for international buyers is too expensive, thus for expensive items I will only ship overseas if I receive payment via gift from paypal. I can meet in person for local sales in the GTA
- I accept only Paypal and do not charge any fees! I expect payments to be done within 24 hours after receiving the invoice. If you do not pay the invoice I will leave negative feedback. I offer payment plans for items that cost over $200. I will only do payment plan if I receive payments via gift from paypal. I expect a 20% non-refundable deposit immediately and the rest by the 30th day. I will ship out the items asap after receiving the full payment.
- An invoice should come from my e-mail address which is email@example.com. I will leave a message once I have sent the invoice
- No trades or holds please. I really need money right now. Everything is final sale!
- Items will be shipped out within 1-3 business days
- I live in a house with no smokers or animals
- I am not responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail
- Everything is OBO! Please give me a reasonable offer if there is no one interested in the item :) I have the right to reject any offers especially to buyers with negative feedback!
The dress has been used a few times and is in really good condition. There are no rips, stains or major flaws at all. It just has been used. Measurements: Length 92cm, Bust 89-94cm, Waist 70-78cm.
Please check out the links below for a bunch of close ups for each individual item!
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n135/chibi_bubbles/018-2.jpg dress set
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n135/chibi_bubbles/016-2.jpg print close up
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n135/chibi_bubbles/007.jpg back of dress
Celeste Stein Tights $28 shipped in Canada/USA *SOLD*
I only tried on these tights once from home. Perfect for dolly/natural kei or gothic lolita. These are the standard size so I don't recommend it for anyone taller than 5'6 and heavier than 150lbs. I noticed that celeste stein tights sizing isn't consistent and some are longer than others. I do not recommend buying directly from the website since the customer service is non-existent. If they mess up your order (size, pattern, etc), they won't do anything about it. Also shipping is a rip off from the site as well!
Handmade Fluffy Star Clip (STILL AVAILABLE) and
Bonjour Honey Two-way Star Clip (SOLD)$12 each shipped to USA/Canada
I only have worn these handmade items once (not handmade by me) and they have no flaws.
Miracle Candy JSK+headbow set $
335 now $260 shipped worldwide
I am looking for a buyer to buy the complete set. However, I have one user interested in the headbow so I can just sell the JSK for $230 shipped worldwide. Priority is given to the buyer who can pay for the complete set.
*THIS DRESS/HEADBOW HAS FLAWS*I bought this dress second hand from mbok and I only wore the dress once. It came to me wrinkly due to the first owner not ironing the dress after washing it so I steamed the dress as much as possible. The dress is still sparkly but the built in petticoat is deflated since it is an old dress. There are a few flaws on this dress and the necktie is missing (I have never received it). There are no major rips or stains, just a tiny bit of dirt on one of the waist ties. The dress has been professionally altered to be smaller width and length wise. Therefore I do not suggest this dress for anyone taller than 5'6-5'7. My approximate measurements would be 65cm-73cm waist max, 85-92cm bust max. The headbow has some sign of wear (slightly bent) and tear which isn't noticeable when you wear it on. The lace of the dress has also been removed as well by the original owner.
Flaw 1 Sparkles Dress Bow Candy Pearl Brooch Dress Modifications Back Shirring Back of Dress Dirt on Waist Tie Headbow Headbow Close Up Headbow Close Up #2 Headbow Flaw Headbow #3 Headbow Flaw #2
Thank you all for looking at my items. Mods please let me know if anything needs to be changed. Thanks!
Previous sales post here (for AP Jewellery, Chocomint and more!): http://egl-comm-sales.livejournal.com/19242188.html