Feedback page: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/1126965.html
- I ship from NY, USA.
- Smoke-free, furry pet-free (I only keep fish and shrimps) household.
- Shipping and Paypal fees are NOT included in the price.
- Payment via Paypal in USD only.
- No returns/refunds after transaction is made. Please read and observe the item descriptions carefully before you buy.
- I am not responsible for lost/damaged packages after it has been shipped. Buyer can request for package insurance/tracking for an additional fee.
- Item(s) will be shipped 1 to 3 days after payment is completed (not counting weekends).
- First to drop his/her Paypal address and agrees to pay the full price with no questions gets the item.
- Non-refundable 30% value hold is available.
- My proof photos are rather yellowish due to my indoor lighting, so please check the stock photo (if available) for a more accurate color depiction.
- Note that my measurement is near max partial shirring at 96cm bust and 74cm waist.
- Shipping within the US: $15, difference will be refunded via Paypal gift.
- Shipping outside the US: $25, difference will be refunded via Paypal gift.
- Items above $300 value will need to be insured at full-value and sent with tracking only.
- You can save money by sending your payment as Paypal gift ^^
more pics 1, 2
It's such a cute print, but it doesn't look very good on me T_T
Small thread pull damage, possibly manufacturing defect. Received from previous owner this way.
More info: I'm the second owner.
More pic 1
With full back shirring, this dress can probably accomodate up to 100cm bust comfortably. At 158cm height, the skirt hits a little above my knees. This sales post is only for the jsk, headbow and socks. Jsk and headbow have only been worn twice and are in excellent condition. I will not split the set.
I have 43cm calves, so the socks were rather stretched :"(
Bodyline classic skirt $42
On Bodyline's site
Only been tried on. Doesn't work with my skin tone, sadly
Innocent World long halter jsk in black $150
This is partially shirred in the back. I would say that the max bust this dress can accomodate is 98cm. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the official measurements nor stock photos for the jsk ^^;
This is a lovely piece, but it has been sitting in my closet unloved for far too long. It's time to let it go to a better home! This dress has been worn a handful of times, but in still very good condition.