Please read the following:
1. Priority goes to buyer who sends paypal email first, for payment in full.
Holds are ok if a deposit of 40% of item price is put down immediately.
2. Please pay on invoice promptly as invoices sent will expire in 24 hours after sending and the next in line will be contacted.
3. Buyer bears 4.3% paypal fee as I have a premier account. I
was forced to upgrade to a premier account after hitting a
sending limit one year and I could not operate the account
otherwise. But all payments coming in are automatically
deducted for paypal fees and I have no choice, sorry! ALL
PRICES EXC SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES.
4. EGL Feedback page: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/214784.html
is GBP3.00 for 1 item, GBP5.50 for Europe and GBP7.50 for the rest of
the world. USA buyers: tracking and priority is recommended as there
has been some very slow deliveries by ordinary airmail (add GBP5.00)
SORRY but I have no pics worn- you can see stock pic on dress forms on lolibrary or Hellolace.
1. Innocent World High Waist Chess Jacquard Skirt (GBP65.00)
This skirt is a high waist classic skirt, jacquard material with chess motifs, not printed. Really nice and in excellent condition- worn perhaps once but probably never. I can't remember having worn it at all! The high waist is partly shirred, measures 24-29 inches/61-74cm, length is 24 inches/60cm approx. Like all IW, this is excellently made. I am letting this go as I am planning to buy something else in the new year.
closeup of fabric
2. Baby the Stars Shine Bright Mint Sweet Check skirt (damaged) (GBP38.00)
This skirt was purchased several years ago, I am the first owner. This is a sweet print of roses and strawberries on a mint check background. The skirt is in excellent condition, comes with waist ties. However, as the built-in tulle was scratchy for my skin, I removed it from the inside lining. The removal caused some damage to the lining, please see photo. The skirt fabric is perfectly fine.
Waist measures 24-27 inches/ 61-68cm, length is 20.5 inches/52cm.
damage to lining, mainly the undoing of the hem and fraying of the lining, occurs at a number of places along the lining. Damage is only to the lining, not the skirt fabric.