Finally got my Meta lucky pack today after much drama with customs and although I got "lucky" on the dress, the other items (as lovely as they are) are just not the right colours for me, so I am offering them up for trade. All BNWT!
Would prefer to trade, but prices are shown - prices do not include Paypal fees or postage.
My feedback is here: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/15631
My proof is my "Hang the expense" hanger (and my spotty bed cover hehe):
Crown Label blue/polka dot scalloped round ribbon bag - Light blue/off white:
Would happily trade for the solid colour version (black, white or red) or would consider another brand bag in either black, white, wine/bordeux, grey, brown, purple/lavender, cream, red, dark green/blue, silver, gold etc. No pink, sax, mint or yellow please. Will sell for £55. - Now £44
Knit bolero with chiffon frill - Mint
Length 39.5cm (15.5in), bust 80cm (31.4in), sleeve length 20cm (7.87in), shoulder width 38cm (14.9in).
Fruit Punch Soda dress hat - Black
Would like to trade for a different hair accessory, whether that be a hat, bow, bonnet or headband etc. Otherwise will consider jewellery/accessories and items that fit the descriptions below. Will sell for £35. - now £28
Melody Poodle over the knee socks - Cream yellow/pink
Other likes and dislikes for trades:
- Clothing needs to fit a 34" bust and 29" waist.
- Preferred colour choice is always black or any dark colour.
- I love velvet!
- Gothic, classic or dark coloured print styles are my main likes (although cute stuff is always worth a try, especially in lavender).
- I will consider well made offbrand/handmade items but not replicas.
- Anything spooky or Halloween print is a winner. If it has bats, vampires, witches, pumpkins or whatnot on I will probably like it.
- I need a stiff half bonnet, black would be best or velvet maybe but I'm open to looking at other kinds.
- Any brand umbrellas where the print is water safe would be welcome.
- Would prefer to trade with others in Europe purely as I got hit with the inevitable customs charge on the LP and would like to avoid another for a while, but will consider trades from anywhere!
I will gladly send insured if you will too. If you don't want insurance I won't be held responsible for any losses. I don't offer refunds. I will send you picture of the item before I post it and I keep all receipts as proof of postage.
Many thanks for looking! :)