A Few Rules: (Please Read)
- I ship from the US.
- Buyers within the US get priority.
- Shipping within the US is included in the price. It still costs a lot, and I am not making very much. ;~; (Darn you, USPS!). Tracking will be an extra $3.
- For outside the US, shipping will be $10 more for small weight items, such as socks, $17 for medium weight items, such as skirts, and $25 more for large weight items, such as dresses. Tracking is included for international shipments.
- Please let me know your location when you post (just the country is fine).
- Items will not be shipped out until one week from payment date.
Buying / Trading:
- All items are OBO, and prices are in USD.
- They all have been used unless otherwise stated. They have all been washed. Any flaws I found have been photographed, and many have a penny for size reference. I wear lolita clothing everyday, so please don't expect fresh-from-the-store clothing. I am not the kind of person whose clothes are in a glass-case; clothing is meant to be worn and seen by the world.
- First to confirm to buy gets priority, not first to ask question etc. After confirming, you have 3 days to pay before it goes to next person.
- I am not currently accepting trade offers.
- I don't have a way of properly measuring clothing, so all sizing is my best estimate, or, if available, I have listed the Hello Lace measurements.
- When I describe colour, it is as I see it on my computer and the item itself in natural light. If you have questions, I will do my best to answer them, but please be aware that there might be a slight difference between what I see on my computer and what you see on yours.
- Extra photos are listed as links below the primary item photo.
Okies, here are the items^^:
Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Tweed Sherbert Coat and Skirt in Lavender
- Bought new from BtSSB's SF store. I paid $275 for the coat and $250 for the skirt, totaling to $525. There is a small stain, and I have worn it 2 or 3 times to biology research conferences. I would prefer not to split the set.
- Waist ties for the skirt are included. There is no shirring on the coat, but the skirt has shirring. The coat has two pockets, and an additional non-removable bow on the top left. The skirt has a detectable bow.
- Measurments: Coat = 54cm length, 87cm bust, 58cm sleeve length. Skirt = 49cm length, 61~66cm waist
- Price: reduced to $150 Including shipping in the US or best offer
- Coat Bow Pocket Skirt stain Penny (size comparison) Detachable Bow Skirt Waist tie
Bodyline Highwaist Rose Skirt in White+Blue set w/ tie
- Great condition. Ordered new from Bodyline's site and only worn twice. There are a two minor flaws photographed in the links below: a small stain, and circular marks that were there when I got it from Bodyline. I also sewed hanger straps to the inside so it could be hung on a hanger. They can not be seen from the outside. Shirring and Side Zipper.
- Sizing: Standard Bodyline Medium. Skirt Length = 24in. Skirt Waist = 24in to 30in
- Price: $25 including shipping in the US or best offer
- Bow Lace Tartan close-up Tie Zipper Buttons Tie Clasp Tiny Stain Circular Marks Penny (size comparison) HangerStrap Proof
Hand-made Bitter Sweet Ringssold to michanmiller $2.50 each including shipping in the US. I made these rings. I am in the process of updating my shoppe at http://sweetsmeadow.blogspot.com , and I am selling these rings as a trail offer. THERE ARE ONLY TWO AVAILABLE (one of each colourway). The only differences between the colours is the colours of the sweets. "Mint" has a mint checkboard cookie; "Pink" has a pink checkboard cookie. The cream is pink deco silicone clay, and the base is black paper clay. They are decorated with small sweets made from plastic, baked clay, and puff paper. Please specify whether you would like the mint or pink colourway. Packaging: Pink: Mint:
- Thank you for looking^^