My feedback is here.
Things to Know
- I'll ship internationally this time!
- I accept Paypal only. The first to put down their PayPal will be invoiced. However, if you are in the Manhattan/Queens area, we can arrange a pick-up. I will accept cash then!
- I am a student, so I usually won't be able to ship right away, but I'll try to ship within 1 - 4 days after payment is recieved.
- Prices include paypal fees.
- I use USPS flat - rate boxes. Padded envelopes are $5.00, medium boxes are $11.00 within the US. Evelopes, are $12.00 for Canada/Mexico, and $15.00 for everywhere else. Medium boxes for Canada/Mexico are $28.00, and $45.00 for everywhere else.
- I live in a pet-free, smoke-free home.
- Please reply promptly! If I do not receive a response from you within 24 hours, I will interpret it as a loss of interest! The same goes for invoicing!
- Once I send out the package, it's out of my hands, and I am not responsible for it anymore!
- If you think my prices are unfair, please feel free to make an offer.
- Trades/Partial Trades are welcome, but I would greatly prefer cash at this time! (My measurements are 30-24-30, my shoe size US Women 5/US Children 3/22.0CM - 22.5CM) I am interested in Classic/Gothic mostly, but I'll look at anything in black or other dark colors, jewel-tones, off-whites, and mint. No pink, sax, or pastels!
- My proof is my purple bedspread!
Raschel Lace Short Sleeve Dress
BNWT! I've only tried one on a few times. These are beautiful dresses, and I've grown pretty fond of them, but seeing as how I'll probably only wear them once or twice, I've decided to let them go. The dress is slightly sheer, so it's best to wear a slip under it. Both have removable waist ties, shoulder straps, and two matching bow barrettes.
One of these is damaged! (Which is why I have two of them. Meta sent me another one to replace the damaged one - that was nice of them!) There is a tear in the lining near a seam, and the edge of one buttonhole is starting to fray.
I have since made repairs on the damages. They are amateur, but they should hold up, and they don't show up when worn!
The other one, as far as I can tell, is in perfect condition.
Measurements from the site are:
length: 84cm (33.0in) + lace
bust: 88cm (34.6in)
waist 76cm (29.9in)
sleeve length 16.5cm (6.49in) + lace
There is a small panel of shirring in the back, so it might be able to stretch another centimeter or two.
Rose Watermarked Knee High Socks in antique-white
Thanks for looking!