I'm sending from Canada. I can usually ship the next day after receiving the payment.
I take PayPal mainly. Other forms of payment negotiable. No PayPal fees. Regular postage to anywhere in the world included. Combined shipping is possible.
Smoke-free home, but there are 2 cats in the house that are kept away from my closet. (in case you have severe allergy)
Feedback on EGLFeedbackAll brand items are authentic
1. Bodyline pink skirt w/ built-in petticoat
- waist: 24" (but there's elastic on back)
- worn once
- It's super cute and poofy! Unfortunately it's too much pink for me ^^;
2. Red tartan skirt (offbrand or handmade)
Very beautiful! Just in time for the holiday season :D
- the material contains wool I believe, feels nice to the touch and keeps you warm
- waist: 22"-26" (fully shirred, but the elastic is quite strong so it'd feel tight if you're above 26")
- not lined, but the edges are finished
- bought from a user here, I don't remember whether she's worn it or not, but the condition is very good, at least 90% new, no pilling
- worn once by me.. then I realized that red doesn't suit me XD
- good as a casual autumn/winter skirt too!
(it's quite heavy)
3. Demonia lace-up platform shoes (black)
- size 7-8 (fits me with a little room, US size 7.5)
- worn a few times, some light scuffs, but overall in very good condition
- sold out on Demonia website, originally GBP£49
- The laces create a lovely "ballet shoes" effect on your legs. They are really nice, but I rarely wear platform shoes now
- I might be able to find the extra shoe laces that came with the shoes, but I'm not certain. If I can find them I'll mail with the shoes :)
●Black on left only
- I accidentally bought size "L" and they're really long! I'm 5'4"/164cm, 26"/66cm waist, and they go up to almost my chest when I hold them up XD The waist and hip are okay, but the legs are really long. I can pull the extra to my thighs but after a while they slide down and become a bit "loose" looking.
- worn once, very light pilling, but overall in good condition
- very lovely pattern, too bad they're too long for me ;_;
- originally bought for $19
Thanks for looking!