Finally got my Meta lucky pack today after much drama with customs and although I got "lucky" on the dress, the other items (as lovely as they are) are just not the right colours for me, so I am offering them up for trade.
Would prefer to trade, but prices are shown - prices do not include Paypal fees or postage.
My feedback is here: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/1563162.html
My proof is my "Hang the expense" hanger (and my spotty bed cover hehe):
Crown Label blue/polka dot scalloped round ribbon bag - Light blue/off white:
Would happily trade for the solid colour version (black, white or red) or would consider another brand bag in either black, white, wine/bordeux, grey, brown, purple/lavender, cream, red, dark green/blue, silver, gold etc. No pink, sax, mint or yellow please. Will sell for £55.
Knit bolero with chiffon frill - Mint
Length 39.5cm (15.5in), bust 80cm (31.4in), sleeve length 20cm (7.87in), shoulder width 38cm (14.9in).
Would trade for the short sleeve ribbon knit cardigan that also came in Lucky Pack (in black only), also looking for short sleeve blouses in black, white or any dark colour. Otherwise will consider jewellery/accessories and items that fit the descriptions below. Will sell for £40.
Fruit Punch Soda dress hat - Black
Would like to trade for a different hair accessory, whether that be a hat, bow, bonnet or headband etc. Otherwise will consider jewellery/accessories and items that fit the descriptions below. Will sell for £35.
Melody Poodle over the knee socks - Cream yellow/pink
I am not really a sock person, but I will consider black ones with print (especially fruit) or unworn tights. Will also consider jewellery/accessories and items that fit the descriptions below. Will sell for £6.
Other likes and dislikes for trades:
- Clothing needs to fit a 34" bust and 29" waist.
- Preferred colour choice is always black or any dark colour.
- I love velvet!
- Gothic, classic or dark coloured print styles are my main likes (although cute stuff is always worth a try, especially in lavender).
- I will consider well made offbrand/handmade items but not replicas.
- Anything spooky or Halloween print is a winner. If it has bats, vampires, witches, pumpkins or whatnot on I will probably like it.
- I need a stiff half bonnet, black would be best or velvet maybe but I'm open to looking at other kinds.
- Any brand umbrellas where the print is water safe would be welcome.
- Would prefer to trade with others in Europe purely as I got hit with the inevitable customs charge on the LP and would like to avoid another for a while, but will consider trades from anywhere!
I will gladly send insured if you will too. If you don't want insurance I won't be held responsible for any losses. I don't offer refunds. I will send you picture of the item before I post it and I keep all receipts as proof of postage.
Many thanks for looking! :)