First, Please Note:
* I only accept PayPal, and my item prices include PayPal fees. CC PayPal and payment from PayPal balance is preferred – no echecks, please (unless an echeck is your only means of payment, in which case I’m happy to discuss that with you).
* I accept payment in $AUD (Australian Dollars).
*My feedback can be found on the dbs here: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/273114.html
I also have a feedback entry in my personal journal, here: http://living-revision.livejournal.com/3848.html
* At present I am not interested in trading.
* I ship from Melbourne, Australia, and will ship items worldwide. Shipping is not included in the item prices and will be calculated on an individual basis. Insured shipping will cost extra, but delivery confirmation is included (sign on receipt).
*Pick-up is available if you live in Melbourne.
* Priority goes to whoever can pay first. Likewise, priority goes to whoever meets my asking price, or failing that, to whoever makes the next best offer.
* Items are cleaned prior to sending out and come from a smoke free and pet free home.
* Items are shipped the next business day after payment clears where possible, and I will inform the buyer after the package has shipped and provide proof of shipment.
*I reserve the right to refuse a sale, and please note that I am not responsible for lost packages/postal loss.
*Please feel free to ask questions or make offers/haggle – I will consider reasonable offers, and am happy to discuss payment plans! I also am happy to respond to inquiries made via the Livejournal PM system.
Angelic Pretty Rose Toilette Skirt, Black.
This is Angelic Pretty’s Rose Toilette skirt, released in 2007. This skirt was purchased from Mbok some time ago. The previous owner said that she had worn it once or twice, and I have worn it several myself. It is in excellent, as new condition. The print is beautiful, featuring perfume bottles, roses and butterflies or a thick textured grosgrain fabric, and the skirt features perfume bottle lace at the hem and small pink crystals on the tail of the moveable waist bow.
Hellolace lists the waist measurement for this skirt at 62cm, but because of the shirring in the back it should fit up to 72cms, as with most Angelic Pretty skirts with partially shirred waistbands. Please note that this is an amateur flat measurement, and allow a margin for error.
Emily Temple Cute ‘Dress in a Dress’ Print JSK, Brown.
I am unsure of the year of release for this JSK, as it lacks a Hellolace entry. I received the JSK recently from my shopping service, who bought it for my via auction. The seller said that she had worn it approximately ten times, and I just tried it on. It is in excellent, pre-worn condition with no obvious flaws. The JSK features a whimsical print of vintage dresses on a brown background, and the JSK is made of a light, soft cotton. The shoulder straps are adjustable with a button, and the JSK has full back shirring.
Because of the cut of this JSK the waist measurement is free, and the full back shirring makes the bust measurement flexible. The bust should fit from a minimum of 86cm, up to 95cms or so. It can stretch to a little over 100cms, but at that measurement the JSK may not sit quite right. Please note that these are amateur flat measurements, and allow a margin for error.
(Print detail. Please note the JSK I am selling is BROWN).