- Payment: I accept paypal only, sorry!
- Priority: For guaranteed priority, you must (1) be the first to leave your paypal for the item, (2) pay full price, and (3) pay within 24 hours of invoice. All three conditions must be met for your spot to be guaranteed. Otherwise, the item moves down the line to the first person who fulfills all three criteria. For example, if you leave your paypal first and can pay within 24 hours, but you offer a price lower than the asking price, then the buyer who left their paypal after you and will pay full price within 24 hours gets the item instead. If no one fulfills all three criteria, then highest priority goes to conditions 1 and 2. If no one offers full price, it goes to the buyer offering the highest price. I will wait 24 hours after receiving the highest offer, to give the other buyers a chance to counter-offer.
- Holds: I am willing to hold items for a non-refundable 20% deposit, unless stated otherwise. This may be negotiable, let me know if you want to work something out.
- Please leave your paypal address to hold your place in line. I will not invoice until you give me the go-ahead. Paypal addresses will be screened for the buyer's protection.
- Shipping: I ship by default using recycled packaging and first class, un-tracked and uninsured. For international shipping, I automatically mark packages as "gift" and mark the price down. Please let me know if you would like something different!
- I am not responsible for the item(s) once it has left my hands. If the package is lost and no insurance was purchased, I will certainly descend upon the post office on your behalf, but I do not refund.
- Offers are welcome, but please keep in mind that due to my priority policies listed above, you may forfeit your spot in line in the process.
- Loss of communication after 24 hours will be interpreted as a loss of interest, and the item will pass on to the next buyer in line.
- All prices are in USD, and all measurements are amateur because I am armed with only a straight ruler and a flat mattress.
- I reserve the right to refuse to sell to a user due to their feedback record, or due to poor transaction experiences I have had with them in the past.
- If you are more comfortable purchasing through PMs, feel free to do so. However, please leave a comment here stating which item you are interested in and that you have PMed me, as a courtesy to other buyers.
The color is a dark, solid gray steel (so hot!), and features onyx-type rhinestones on each of the four corners. The cross even spells out BLACK PEACE NOW :D. I just got these rings today, so the condition is NWOT (the store owners cut the tags in order to put the rings in the box, as shown here). I'm sorry I had to wear the ring briefly for the photo -- it simply does not lie on its own, and due to the color of the ring, was impossible to take a photo of it without a backdrop. Otherwise the condition is completely new.
Everything below is reduced 20%!
Navy and White Offbrand Checkered Skirt
I bought this skirt secondhand, tried it on, and decided that it was just too tight at the waist D: My waist is 28", so I would recommend this for someone smaller unless you're ok with a tight fit. The waistband is VERY stretchy, and can technically accommodate up to a 36.5" waist (although again, this is not recommended). Due to the way the skirt is constructed, I would also highly recommend this to be paired with a cupcake petti, instead of an A-line petti. The back of the skirt looks the same as the front, and it is in wonderful condition! The only flaw I can find is that the elastic in the waistband has a tendency to twist.
Waist: max 26" (recommended, see description above)
Length: 20" from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the hem
[ Proof picture ] [ Worn picture 2 ]
Length: 18", from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the hem
Bisou Bisou classic burgundy heels (NWOT)
I'm the first owner, these ended up being too big for me. Only tried on, never worn! They're a lovely deep wine-colored suede, with padded soles that are super comfortable. Perfect for classic or casual! Interested buyers, please note: the inner soles of the shoes have several scratch markings. The shoes arrived to me this way, and I've included links to photographs of the scratches. Also, I couldn't peel off all of the price sticker on the inner heel of the right shoe, so there's a bit of the sticker left on the shoe. If you'd like, I can try to remove the remaining bit of sticker with rubbing alcohol and a little water before shipping out; please let me know if you'd like me to try!
Fits a U.S. women's size 7M
Amateur insole measurement: 24cm
Heel height (measured vertically from bottom of heel stopper to highest point of inner sole): 3.75 inches
[ Proof picture ] [ Bottoms of the shoes ]
Scratches on the right shoe: [ 1 ] [ 2 ]
Scratches on the left shoe: [ 1 ] [ 2 ]
Dark chestnut offbrand peeptoes (NWOT)
Bought the wrong size because I was brilliant. Brand new, never worn out! They're a lovely shade of deep brown that would be versatile in both classic and casual. Sorry for the wonky coloring, the lighting in my room sucks.
Fits a U.S. women's size 7.5
Amateur insole measurement: 24.5cm
Heel height (measured vertically from bottom of the heel stopper to highest point of inner sole): 3.5 inches
True color is midway between the above photo and the photo [ here ].
[ Proof picture ] [ Bottoms of the shoes ]
Thanks again for looking! <3