SHIPPING STATUS: ALL PAID FOR ITEMS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. Please check Paypal for the tracking numbers (if applicable)
Terms of Sale
- Smoke-free, and pet-free currently. However, please note that I have a dog and cat back home in Singapore, and I cannot guarantee there has been no transfer of fur. Allergies please beware!
- Prices are in USD, please pay in USD. I do not charge paypal fees.
- Trades welcome! :) Please refer below to what I am looking for.
- I will do holds with a 30% non refundable deposit paid via gift.
- I am also willing to work with payment plans. Payment plans have to be completed by the end of November.
- Please feel free to ask any questions you might have!
- All measurements are amateur, and are garment measurements. Hellolace measurements are provided when possible.
- I do not have a full length mirror in my dorm room, and my old laptop decided to finally die on me. While I have a working camera, and a kinda working laptop, I am unable to provide worn photos of any sort. However, if you need more details on any of the clothing, please let me know! :)
- Offers welcome! Please do not offer a higher price if I have already agreed to another transaction. In the event that more than one person is interested in an item before I have a chance to respond, the first person able to pay SOONEST and FULL PRICE will be given priority.
- I ship from California, USA, via USPS.
- Shipping is not included! I am willing to ship overseas but if you decide to choose a shipping method without tracking or insurance, please note that I may ask to receive payments via gift in that situation.
- All domestic packages have delivery confirmation included, free. :)
- I am a full-time student, and I work part time Monday - Wednesday. I may not get to the post office before it closes due to my schedule.
- I do not have a scale, but the post office is on campus and convenient. They don't offer every single shipping option that bigger post offices do, but most options are available. I will give you a shipping estimate (which will usually be higher), and refund you once I return from the post office. If by any chance shipping paid is insufficient (>$2, anything less I'll just cover it), I'll expect a speedy reimbursement, or neutral feedback will be left. By agreeing to purchase something you are agreeing to these shipping terms.
PLEASE NOTE: I'm going to be at a convention from Thursday until Monday. If you pay by Wednesday 11pm PST, your items will be shipped Thursday. Any payment received after that will be shipped from Tuesday onwards.
- Shipping for both parties should be via insured and tracked mail, please. :)
- I prefer to trade within the USA. This is because international shipping is obnoxious with insurance + tracking.
- My measurements: 36" bust, 28" waist
- Trade ideas:
** Antique Book Bag (Bordeaux or Black)
** Peterpan collar short/long sleeved blouse. If IW blouses, I wear the IW L size.
** Classic OPs, especially in bordeaux/wine/dusty pink
** Floral prints are lovely.
** I prefer OPs. I'm not really looking for JSKs and skirts right now, but will still take a look at any offers. :)
** I look horrible in empire-waisted clothing, please take that into consideration.
** I'm not particularly into AP prints.
PROOF: My Anime Destiny Badge
DIRECT TRADE ONLY
AatP Masquerade Theater OP (Black)
It pains me to no end that the sleeve holes are on the tight side for my arm. D: I would love to keep this but I'll have to do lots of push ups so I can wear it comfortably xD;. I'll rather trade this for a classical OP of similar value. :) Please show me what you have!
SALES (AND/OR TRADES)
- I am willing to separate this only if there are buyers for both. $30 for the headbow, $130 for the skirt
Has side shirring. Fits me very well at 28" waist. I look horrible in high waisted skirts though, which is a pity.
I already have the JSK in black, so I can't justify keeping this skirt. Fits well at 28" waist. Can possibly fit a 29" waist if you're willing to squeeze. Back bow is removable.
Innocent World Ashley Embroidery JSK (Cafe Au Lait/Short) - $230
I have come to terms that this lovely JSK will never fit my body the way I want it to. :( Such a pity. Worn 3 times but in great condition.
- B: ~88-~96cm, Waist: ~70-78cm; partial shirring at back
This is one of my favorite JSKs in my closet right now! Unfortunately, JSKs with short bodices are a fashion disaster on my body. Has a shirring panel on the back.
Innocent World Circus PJs (dusty pink) - $40 INVOICED
- Up to 38" bust, 30" waist, slight shirring around thighs and arms
Super cute PJs set! Unfortunately, I have no reason to actually wear proper PJs; I like my baggy shirt and pants. :D
- I think this is an IW size M, which doesn't fit me, sadly. :(
- Fully shirred! Bust 80-100cm, Waist 64-84cm
- Bust 88cm - 100cm
So, I know the DOL VRs are one size only, but it says something when I can pull the whole dress above my head without having to unzip it. :/ I'm a little bit disappointed in the DOL one, but wasn't expecting anything perfect. The bow in front is detachable, and only the skirt portion is lined. It looks like someone like a blanket on a petite Asian frame on me, so I'm hoping someone will appreciate this more! I'd like to get back what I paid for it (sans shipping), but I'll look at offers too.
- Bust: ~85-105cm; Waist: ~68-85cm
I've heard great things about Oojia's replicas and indeed, her handiwork is so much better than DOL's. The whole JSK is lined, but the color is more tan than ivory (similar to IW's Cafe Au Lait). This was specifically made to fit a 92cm bust and 74cm waist, but then I lost weight and now it sits a bit funny on my waistline, and the corset lacing at the back bunches up. :( It will fit you best if you're near my original measurements, or towards the max. I'm kinda bummed that my 2 replicas don't fit me. I got them to wear on a day-to-day basis, since I have yet to find the original! Will come with the matching headbow.
Print comparison (L-R: Oojia, DOL, AatP): http://i.imgur.com/DsGQbl.jpg
- This thing is super poofy! I don't really need that much poof for my clothes. ^__^; It's a size S, so it's 21" in length.
Size USA 16; I swim in this, really, so recommended for bust 40"minimum and up. More true to color
Please comment with the item you're interested in, and your location (zip for USA) and your paypal if you're committing to purchasing. Once again, thanks for looking!