RULES:- After posting your package I am no longer responsible for it and won't give a refund if it gets lost in the mail.
- I don't smoke, but I have a cat. I try to remove all hair from the
clothes before I ship them, but if you're allergic, please be aware.
- I am open to offers and haggling, but I can't change the insanely high
shipping costs, so please be fair. I also don't charge paypal fees.
- If you state interest in an item, please let me know if you don't take it. It's impolite to let me wait for your reply.
- After 24 hours with no reply, the item goes to the next in line.
- my feedback page: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/218665.html (100% positive)
Bodyline piano cardigan - 30€ or best offer
In very good condition. one of Bodyline's best pieces. Very soft and comfortable, with beautiful cotton lace around the neckline. Closes with a tiny hook and velvet ribbon. GLP Lolita Coat with detachable bunny/cat ears -
45€ shipped within Europe with tracking
50€ shipped worldwide with tracking
- SOLD -
(fluffy cat is not included in the price) In like-new condition, only tried on. I just have too many jackets and coats and it's not really my style anymore. Please give it a loving new home! ;___; Offbrand wristcuffs pink/white - 10€ or best offer Lovingly made by a very skilled friend of mine. Soft and pretty! Milky Ange sailor blouse - 60€ 48€ or best offer In great condition. Colour is pure white. Bust ~88cm, shirring in the back. Baby, the stars shine bright double headbow - 25€ 20€ or best offer
Beautiful double sidebow, soft pink with gorgeous white lace, in perfect condition. Handmade JSK - 65€ shipped (worldwide with tracking)
- SOLD -
This is a beautiful dress I made myself in textile design class during the last year at University. It was made under the instructions and supervision of a professional seamstress. After putting in many, many hours of heartblood and sweat (visually spoken, there's no sweat in the dress of course XD), I realized that I don't like the dark colours (yay stupid me) and that it would look better on a taller person, so I'm putting it for sale now. :/ ♥ The bodice is fully lined and has a hidden zipper. The lining has two tiny buttons so you can unbotton-it at the waist for easier ironing. ♥ The hem is made with a special kind of machine that makes an "invisible stitch". I'm not a perfect streamstress and used that machine for the first time, so you can see the stich a little bit as some riffling along the hem, but it's not visible when worn and still looks very pretty and special compared to a normally sewn hem. ♥ The detachable front bow is handmade from black felt, so it won't unravel in any way, but you should take it off for washing. The dress itself can be thrown into the washing mashine. Measurements:
- it was made for a 86cm bust and 64cm waist, but it can handle 2-3 cm more.
- full length is a proud 103cm! It can be shortened easily, but will look great on a taller lolita as it is now.