- I ship from Haymarket, VA.
- Prices are in USD.
- I accept Paypal only.
- Paypal fees are included in the price, but shipping price is NOT included.
- I'd rather not do holds unless a reasonable, non-refundable down payment can be put down first.
- First user to leave Paypal address gets priority.
- If you want to trade, I'm only interested in classic items.
- I reserve the right to not sell to those who have negative or no feedback.
- I have cats and rabbits, but they are not allowed near my clothes. Still, be wary if you have allergies!
- I weigh items on a scale at home to determine shipping costs, and I will usually round up. If I accidentally overcharge you for shipping, I will refund you after I get the receipt from the post office.
- Tracking is free, but please inquire if you want insurance! It is $2 more if you live in the US. I will not insure your package if you do not ask!
- I'm not responsible for any packages lost, stolen, delayed or damaged.
- No returns/exchanges.
Now, onto the items~
FanplusFriend Enid OP Replica | $95
I have only tried this on. I would actually have loved to keep this piece; it's well-made and a great wine color, but it was a victim of F+F's wonky sizes and is too large on me =/ It is a replica of Mary Magdalene's Enid OP. Pockets are fake and there are no waist ties.
Would comfortably fit a 32in waist, possibly up to 34in. Up to 38in bust
Bodyline Ribbon Cutsew Blouse | $32
Worn once. Very adorable, but I have a 35" bust and the buttons pull at the area. Can be worn as a blouse or cardigan. It is cutsew material and is very soft! There is a thumb-sized smudge between the two bottom buttons (as you can see in the above pic). I haven't tried to clean it myself.
Max measurements are 34in bust and 28in waist.
Only tried on, perfect condition. Just not my style anymore.
Shoulder length 34cm
Sleeve length 22cm
This was handmade by nyu_hikari. It's well made and the bow is adjustable (can wear the bow on top or to the side), but it doesn't match anything I own. Only tried on for less than 2mins.
The headdress was received in a trade at Otakon. Previous owner never used it, and I only tried it on for less than 2mins.
Thanks for looking! And please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions~