I'm selling some lolita postcards (all are brand apart from one) because I started collecting them so that I could put them on my wall, but now I've changed the way that I want my room to look, so I thought that I'd post some of my cards for sale. :)
And then... I also need money... uni books/fees and all that jazz... I'm also moving away from Sweet lolita, so I'm now selling my dream print, because I won't wear it, and it deserves a loving home.
RULES OF SALE:
- Priority goes to the first person who COMMENTS. After that, it's the next available person who's put down his/her paypal.
- Please allow up to 1 week for shipping.
- I'm open to trades.
- I come from a smoke-free home, though I have gerbils. Please be aware.
- I ship from the UK.
- I ship worldwide
- I left my cable thingy at home (I'm at uni now) so I can only take pictures with my webcam. (feel free to ask for more photos)
- If you want to buy multiple things, I will offer a discount. Make an offer if you feel a price is unreasonable.
- Please reply within 24 hours, if I don't hear anything, then I'll assume that you've lost interest.
- Shipping is NOT included unless stated otherwise. Please state your country when you wish to make a purchase.
You can see a pink poster in the background to the left of all of my photos, which shows that they were all taken in the same room (at 1am in the morning).
Onto the sales! :D
ALICE AND THE PIRATES
BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Okay, so this one's actually a flyer, and it has a map of where the Paris BTSSB store is. Small tape marks on the back.
I bought this postcard at The Brighton Japan Festival earlier this year. The printing quality is amazing, and I love the image. Printed on nice thick card, and glossy.I believe that the artist is known as ichigo_shock here on LJ?
And now... my beautiful JSK...
Miracle Candy Set in sax. I have both the JSK and the headbow. I will only split the set if I find a buyer for both items. But I'd rather I didn't split the set.
I'd be willing to throw in a brand new pair of SS MC replica socks, also in sax, if you want. They're still in their package! *le gasp* I can't find any flaws in either the JSK or in the headbow.
(edit, SS MC replica socks on hold)
I am asking for 250 GBP for the Set, which includes WORLDWIDE shipping.
And you can choose 1 free postcard. ;) (all postcards sold, I'm afraid)
This is a pair of detachable sleeves that I bought a while ago. They're white with a little bit of black lace. They have elastic at the 'arm' bit to keep them on. A little bit of the stitching has come undone by the elastic. I've only tried them on (a few times) whilst trying on co-ords. But I've never gone out with them, nor have I worn them for longer then 5 minutes. Because of the damage (stitching) I'm only asking for 2 GBP for them. And I'll give them free with any other purchase.
Thank you for your time. ^_^