Before we get started:
* My feedback page: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/1367351.html
* I do not own any fuzzy pets, just a pet fish. And there are no smokers.
* First to leave their paypal address gets priority.
* I ship from the United States.
* US buyers are preferred, but international is welcome! :)
* I am not responsible for lost items! If a package doesn't show up when it's supposed to, let me know so that I can contact the post office and I will do everything I can. However, I do not do refunds.
* Feel free to make reasonable offers.
* Almost all of the items were purchased from consignments with rigorous standards, so that all the items are in good condition.
*Measurements are amateur.
* Prices are in USD, shipping is not included.
* Without tracking: $5.50 in the US, $13.50 international. Shipping will be cheaper for small items, like socks or gloves.
My proof is the Korilakuma cupcake screen wiper!
Onto the items!
Manufacturer's Tag: Pumpkin Patch, Size 11, 145cm/57"
Waist: 25-25"/64-66cm waist (no elastic)
Length: 18"/ 46cm
~Burgundy red skirt by Malco Modes. $30 USD~
It's a square-dancing skirt, but still lolita appropriate. It's long and would look better on someone taller.
Manufacturer's Tag: Partners Please! by Malco Modes San Francisco (no size)
Waist: A little loose on me, I recommend for 27"/69cm minimum to 34"/87cm for comfort.
Spread out with proof (color is off)
EDIT: Worn Picture!
~Pink Blouse $20 USD~
Sadly, I don't have anything to go with this blouse. I love the detailing though! I recommend sewing in a pink ribbon on the inside of the blouse where skin might show through. The sleeves are three-quarter sleeves.
Bust: 34"/86cm (might be better for a smaller bust though.)
~Dotted Blouse with Jabot $17 USD~
The jabot buttons on at the top, and there's also a string that came with the shirt, not really sure what it's for. The blouse is a little transparent.
Tag says it's a medium, and it is too large on me.
All 3 items
~Sax blue blouse with cute white & brown dots! $15 USD~
By H&M, I bought this with the intention of adding buttons on the top, but it doesn't work with this style of shirt. It's still really cute and would look great with a casual look.
H&M European size 38, US size 8
~Ruffle Blouse, $10 USD~
A more casual blouse, I traded this with someone on comm_sales but it's too big. It's made of a thick & stretchy material, and the dots are shiny. There is a small spot on the back, barely noticeable.
Tag says it's a medium
~White Corset $30 USD~
For those of you familiar with Northern California, I bought this from Evangeline's in Olde Town Sacramento for $50. I've only worn it once with a blouse underneath it. I was unable to find the original cords for lacing it up. This corset can fit larger sizes if the ribbon is replaced by a longer one.
~Black Corset $18 USD~
Used once for a few hours when I went to watch "Watchmen" in theaters. It's from Charlotte Russe, with original lace-ups.
Size: Small (also about a 32)
~Awesome Socks $10~
The one on the left, I bought new and have only worn it two or 3 times. Fits size 5-6 (European size 35 or 36; about 23cm), and goes over the knee.
~BtSSB Crown Socks $20~
The one on the right I purchased off of yume_no_reesu on comm sales. I only tried it on and she wrote that it's unworn. I'm selling it because I now have another pair of brown socks. I'm selling them for about the same price I paid for them (15 Euros)
Original entry: http://egl-comm-sales.livejournal.com/15400289.html#cutid1
Black fingerless, goes up to elbow: $2
Black tight: $2
All 3: $5
Black lace gloves: $5
Tie-up lace arm gloves: $5
White gloves: $2 due to spots on them
Black Lace Gloves
Black Lace-up Arm Gloves
White Lace Gloves