I just moved to a new apartment soon and have unearthed a LOT of fabric I screen printed for myself and never got around to using. I take paypal and I ship internationally. First person to pay takes priority.
First batch: These prints are on 44" wide fabric and are roughly 3 yards long. The ink is really durable and has a slight texture. They can be machine-washed safely with no treatment at all.
Banana shown for scale.
I have one (1) 3-yard piece of fabric with the LARGE gate print. The gates don't match up quite perfectly because, you know, handmade. I'm asking $40 shipped (within the US, add $5 for international). Original print image shown below:
I have one 3-yard piece of black x pink ponies. I made this because I kind of liked sugary carnival but am way too miserly to kick out the cash. Don't you feel the same way? Looking for $35 shipped within the US (add $5 international). Original print image shown below.
3. SPOOKY PUPPET SHOW PRINT! This one is a Puppet Circus replica with a twist--there are eyeballs and skeleton horses. Yeah.
I have 1 3-yard cut of black w/ silver print. Asking $40 shipped within the US, add $5 shipping international.
4. FANCY MERMAID PRINT! Twinkle Mermaid replica, I don't think I've had the screens for this design in like 4 years. I'm terrible at using my own fabric.
I have 1 3-yard piece of black x white print, asking $35 shipped within the US, add $5 international.
These next 2 are both on 44" wide fabric and were made roughly when dinosaurs ruled the earth. They're both printed in waterbased ink, which is machine washable after heat treatment. I have ironed these, but I would recommend running either the whole fabric or completed sewing project through the dryer just to be safe. To extend the life of these prints even further, spot clean instead of machine wash.
5. BLACK GATES PRINT! I made this for myself on a lovely dove grey fabric. This piece is *about* 2.5 yards long. The print on it is the size of the SMALL iron gates shown above. I'm asking $25 shipped within the US, add $5 international.
6. PINK GATES PRINT! This print is a dusty pink with maroon print. The first gate on here is a little sketch, as seen in the picture, but the rest are good. Intended for a classic lolita print. Also about-ish 2.5 yards long. Asking $20 shipped US, add $5 international.
7. This skirt is sincerely gorgeous and I've never worn it. It doesn't fit me well in the hips. The waist stretches up to ~100cm according to IW, but I would recommend hips of ~38 inches or less or you'll get weird poofing on the top tier. I'm asking $70 for this shipped in the US, add $5 intl.
I'm sure I've forgotten something in all this chaos so feel free to ask me anything (as long as it's not TOO personal... haha!). I'm also flexible on prices if things are going slow so don't be afraid to ask!