1. I am located in Atlanta, GA, USA.
2. Shipping is included ONLY FOR US CUSTOMERS (usually will be Priority Mail + tracking; insurance is extra). International buyers, please inquire.
3. Paypal fees are included in the price.
4. I reserve the right to refuse sales and/or shipping on my terms. I will not sell if you have even one negative feedback. No returns. I am NOT responsible for lost items.
5. The first person to leave his/her PayPal address will get the item.
6. At this moment, I am not considering trades.
7. I do not smoke or live in a smoking house. I do not own any pets (and no pets of any sort come near my closet).
8. No items are "perfect," so please do not buy if you're expecting completely flawless things.
9. As I work about 12-14 hours a day during the weekday, please give me at least a week to ship your items. If it's very urgent, please do let me know when you purchase/make your offer. Thank you!
10. Atlanta local pick-up, please inquire through PM. I go to a lot of the meet-ups and can bring the items then.
11. I will consider payment plans with a 10% NON-refundable (at my discretion) deposit.
1. Innocent World's Bisque Doll short JSK + headband set (SAX)
Condition: I think the original owner never wore this. Worn once by me over a blouse. No apparent stains or damages. While I adore this print, I'd rather have the brown version.
Features: This is a gorgeous piece. Detachable belt. Soft fabric (I think it's nice polyester, beautiful print).
Measurements (JSK): Length: 93 cm. Bust: 85~105 cm. Waist: 63~80 cm. Full back shirring.
Original price: (JSK) 25830 yen.
Asking price: 200 USD. I will not split the set unless there are separate buyers for the two (in which case, it'll be $30 for the headbow and $180 for the JSK).
Sold at: .
2. Angelic Pretty - Dollhouse OP (PINK) - original release in 2006
Condition: Used. I wore the dress twice. Unfortunately, even though I've tried to care for the dress... there are some problems. There are dirt stains that I tried to get out from the velvet-y part of the dress (bow, waist velvet), but I was unsuccessful. One of the lace hoops in the back is broken - which I didn't realize when I purchased it from the previous owner. Since this is an old print, the print has also started to crack, but it isn't noticeable. Please contact me for any damage photos. The dress does not come with the fur collar (and that was how I purchased it).
Notes: I'm not entirely sure if this is the full OP - because the bow on the front is similar to that of a JSK. I wasn't able to find any information on this version, though.
Measurements: Amateur measurements: length ~ 96 cm, bust maybe ~ 85-100 cm, ~ 72-76 cm waist. Full front shirring.
Asking price: 160 USD.
Sold at: -.
I hardly wear these two pieces, and it would be amazing if you can take them off my hands to give them a better home. If you think my prices are unreasonable, please don't be afraid to give me your price. I also don't want you to get your item and be disappointed, so please ask questions. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.
My feedback (all positive): EGLFB