Thanks for having a look!
A few informations before:
- I live in France
- I don't charge Paypal fees. Those are included in the prices (please, take it into account!).
- I accept Paypal and bank transfert within EU
- I can ship small items as a simple letter fo 5 euros for Europe, 7 euros for the rest of the World (without traking and insurance). You can purchase a tracking number by adding 3 euros to this price, for Europe. For other countries, tracking number is not available outside of insurance.
- For bigger items, please add 17 euros for Europe, and 21 euros for the rest of the world (this includes tracking & insurance).
- If you purchase a tracking number, I will email you with this number and a website where you can check your package all the way long to your home.^^
- In case of problems (rare thing, but you never know), I will help you as much as I can to find out your packet, and will harass the french postal services if needed, but I will only refund you if you purchased an insurance (cause it is the only way to be refund by the postal services, here).
- I have a cat, but normaly, he can't access the closet, because I take good care of my lolita items ^^. But beware if you are allergic.
- First person to leave her paypal win the item (and pay within 24h)
- my e-mail is email@example.com, it is also my paypal adress. You can always join me here, in case!
- Feedback can be found here:
- serious buyer only, please. You can make offers if you are not convinced by the price! Or if you want several items.
- difficult to do holds at that time, but please ask, and we will talk about it. We can also talk about a paiement plan.
- I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry (except for MMM chandelier print)
- All of my pictures are in my flickr, so if you want a bigger view, you can clic the image and have a full size view of it! Practical if you want to have a good idea of the item.
- All my prices are determined using XE Curency Converter, so I know some items can be a bit pricey in USD, but for the moment, it is the official exchange rate going on. I don't mind receiving the money in one currency or another: euros or USD are both OK for me! ^^
I will be off the internet for 5/6 days starting from wenesday the 17th. I will send all the packets for which I will have received paiement at that time, before leaving. The other will be delayed of a few days.
Angelic Pretty Rare chandelier skirt:
Gorgeous Burgundy colour with some gold applique and lace.
detachable bow brooch:
Built in petti:
If you want the catalog, where this series is pictured, please asked, I am ok with selling it.
I am not its first owner, thought I am not sure the previous one really worn it. I personaly worn it 3 or 4 times, but I am extremely careful and it is in perfect condition.
Partial shirring at the back, so the skirt can accomodate a large range of sizes. I would say up to 80 cm or more.
Length: 50 cm ecluding the waist band.
I know this is a sweet brand, but this is my try at making it more Gothic ;-)
A really versatile design that can accomodate a lot of coordination.
I would like 200 euros for it/ 284 USD. I am open to offers, thought.
Detachable brooch bow:
Picture of me wearing it:
I would like 75 euros for it/106 USD.
Gorgeous pointy Victorian Boots in size EUR 38/UK 5/USA 6/JP L
Worn a few times a few hours for photoshoots, they are in great condition, menoring a few little scuffs, I tried to photograph here:
I have even not removed the sticker on the soles T__T
Picture of me wearing them:
I would like 40 euros for them/ 56 USD.
I would really say it is a LL size rather than a L size.
Other than that, like new condition.
Black Bodyline heart petti:
a bit too short on me, alas.
I would like 15 euros for it/21 USD.
details are pretty nice:
detail of the jabot:
Tag with the name of the brand:
As you can see, this is a size M.
I would say:
bust max 95 cm
Waist max: 78 cm
Lenght: 60 cm
Confortable on the arms.
detail of the jabot:
I would like 17 euros for it/ 24 USD
Thanks for reading me! :-)