1. I am located in Atlanta, GA, USA.
2. Shipping is included ONLY FOR US CUSTOMERS (usually will be Priority Mail + tracking; insurance is extra). International buyers, please inquire.
3. Paypal fees are included in the price.
4. I reserve the right to refuse sales and/or shipping on my terms. I will not sell if you have even one negative feedback. No returns. I am not responsible for lost items (although I've never had a problem with it).
5. The first person to leave his/her PayPal address will get the item.
6. At this moment, I am not considering trades.
7. I do not smoke or live in a smoking house. I do not own any pets (and no pets of any sort come near my closet).
8. No items are "perfect," so please do not buy if you're expecting completely flawless things.
9. As I work about 12-14 hours a day during the weekday, please give me at least a week to ship your items. If it's very urgent, please do let me know when you purchase/make your offer. Thank you!
10. Atlanta local pick-up, please inquire through PM. I go to a lot of the meet-ups and can bring the items then.
11. I will consider payment plans with a 10% NON-refundable (at my discretion) deposit.
Innocent World's Bisque Doll short JSK + headband set (SAX)
Condition: I think the original owner never wore this. Worn once by me over a blouse. No apparent stains or damages. While I adore this print, I'd rather have the brown version.
Features: Detachable belt. Soft fabric (I think it's nice polyester, beautiful print).
Measurements (JSK): Length: 93 cm. Bust: 85~105 cm. Waist: 63~80 cm. Full back shirring.
Asking price: 290 USD. I will not split the set unless there are separate buyers for the two (in which case, it'll be $30 for the headbow and $270 for the JSK).
Sold at: .
If you think my price is unreasonable, please don't be afraid to give me your price. I also don't want you to get your item and be disappointed, so please ask questions. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.
My feedback (all positive): EGLFB