Thanks for having a look!
A few informations before:
- I live in France
- I don't charge Paypal fees. Those are included in the prices (please, take it into account!).
- I accept Paypal and bank transfert within EU
- I can ship small items as a simple letter fo 5 euros for Europe, 7 euros for the rest of the World (without traking and insurance). You can purchase a tracking number by adding 3 euros to this price, for Europe. For other countries, tracking number is not available outside of insurance.
- For bigger items, please add 17 euros for Europe, and 21 euros for the rest of the world (this includes tracking & insurance).
- If you purchase a tracking number, I will email you with this number and a website where you can check your package all the way long to your home.^^
- In case of problems (rare thing, but you never know), I will help you as much as I can to find out your packet, and will harass the french postal services if needed, but I will only refund you if you purchased an insurance (cause it is the only way to be refund by the postal services, here).
- I have a cat, but normaly, he can't access the closet, because I take good care of my lolita items ^^. But beware if you are allergic.
- First person to leave her paypal win the item (and pay within 24h)
- my e-mail is email@example.com, it is also my paypal adress. You can always join me here, in case!
- Feedback can be found here:
- serious buyer only, please. You can make offers if you are not convinced by the price! Or if you want several items.
- difficult to do holds at that time, but please ask, and we will talk about it. We can also talk about a paiement plan.
- I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry (except for MMM chandelier print)
- All of my pictures are in my flickr, so if you want a bigger view, you can clic the image and have a full size view of it! Practical if you want to have a good idea of the item.
- All my prices are determined using XE Curency Converter, so I know some items can be a bit pricey in USD, but for the moment, it is the official exchange rate going on. I don't mind receiving the money in one currency or another: euros or USD are both OK for me! ^^
Juliette et Justine Amour d'Amants skirt: New with tag, Never worn! SOLD, thank you!
Beautiful skirt I reserved directly from J&J. Finaly received it last month, but I think I won't be able to wear it, so I prefer to let it go to someone who have missed the reservation round and will wear it better than me!
It is now sold out on the website, but you can
check their page for other pictures and measurements.
Beautiful details, and stunning print even if the cut stays really simple.
back view (my favorite) with a Shakespeare quotation on the side :-)
As said above, I never worn the skirt, and tag is still attached.
It is a size 2, so it fit easily a 68/70 cm waist! ^^
Bought new at the price of 23100 yens (exluding shipping and taxes). I would like to have 20 000 yens back, which make something like 177 euros or 254 USD.
A beautiful bolero I bought from another member of the community, but I did not payed attention to the size T___T It is too large for me! It is written to be a XL size. However, I think it is more a M/L size ;-)
It closes at the front with a bow.
Beautiful colour and chiffon material, nice details and cut.
The bolero is really like new, I personaly never worn it, and I think the previous owner did not either.
I would like 30 euros for it, or 43 USD.
Metamorphose (?) Sailor skirt: SOLD, thank you!
I've put Metamorphose with a question mark, because even if the brand in written on the sailor emblems on the pockets, it does not have a tag. Lovely border with a tricouloured grosgrain ribbon..
-Waist: 66 - 76 cm
- Length (including belt): 43 cm
the sailor emblems are removable (they have some place brroch things at the back!) for a more casual look.
No waist ties since they have been lost by the previous owner
I have not worn it myself.
I would like 25 euros for it/35 USD
Beautiful knit, made with wool. Warm and comfy <3
Tag (picture taken with flash):
It has been worn, and show so signs of wear (little pilling on the arms), but other than that, it's in good condition!
I am their first and only owner.
The colour is really lovely: it's called raspberry <3 It is something between burgundy and dark pink.
But I was looking for a true burgundy pair: since I found some, I would like to sell those! <3
They have been gently worn, but they are in really good condition! ^^
Left shoe, interior view:
Right shoe, same angle:
Lovely Gold buckles:
detail: did you notice the lovely hearts? :-)
Little signs of wear:
Shoes stored in their box:
Box indication + tag:
Shoes are size L / japanese: 24.5 cm. They are confortable and could probably fit up to 25 cm feet.
They are sold out
Original price: 13 800 yens.
I would like 75 euros/ 109 USD for them 65 euros/93 USD for them.
The cut is a bit on the baby-doll side, and it totaly tolerates a petticoat underneath.
Waisties not detachable.
Perfect for a more otome look, casual but cute! ^^
It can work perfectly with brown, white, black, cream and even grey, I think :-)
The chest is a kind of Kimono crossing, like on some Meta's Kimono series *photo with flash*:
Detail of the print:
Bust 92 cm
Waist 80 cm
Length: 92 cm
I would like 20 euros for it/ 29 USD 15 euros/ 21 USD.