Egl feedback [+2]
• All prices are in GBP (£)
• Items come from a smoke-free home, however I have one cat who doesn't go near my closet, but there may be some stray hairs. Just saying in case somebody is severely allergic.
• I may be open to trades, but I ideally need to sell these.
• I'm shipping from England, UK. If you live near me then feel free to suggest cash on collection.
- I live in Launceston, Cornwall. But will be in Braunton, nr. Barnstaple from the 30th-31st July. I also visit Bournemouth, Dorset regularly.
• Payment methods;
- United Kingdom: Paypal, cheque, postal order, bank transfer, concealed cash and cash on collection.
- Outside of the UK: Paypal only please.
Fantasy Sheep wig.
This just arrived the other, and it's REALLY not what I thought it would be. I've just tried it on once, still has tag and everything that came with it.
The flash makes it look quite yellow, as does my bedroom light. It's more of a 'honey' colour in real life.
The quality is absolutely AMAZING but it's all wrong for what I bought it for ):
It's heat-resistant and styles very easily.
• £16 posted in the UK.
• £18.50 posted in Europe.
• £20 posted everywhere else.
Bodyline Musical Note dress. - SOLD! :)
Bought second-hand, I think I'm only it's second owner.
It's in size 'F' which is a Medium. Should fit UK size 8-12. I'm a size 8 and it fits me perfectly.
Has two teeny dark marks by the print, not noticeable when on, can provide photos.
Shirring in back and lacing. Can provide exact measurements on request.
• £34 posted in the UK.
• £36.50 posted in Europe.
• £38 posted everywhere else.
Bought new. Worn once, doesn't really suit me.
I'm FAIRLY certain this is handmade. Bought at a booth at London MCM Expo.
Fastened with a crocodile clip. No imperfections.
Can provide worn photos if you'd like to see the size.
• £4.50 posted in the UK.
• £5.50 posted in Europe.
• £6.50 posted everywhere else.
Offbrand blue gingham dress.
Photo makes it look quite dull, it's much brighter in real life.
Also it's not wonky, I was holding out the dress so you could see the volume, plenty of room for a petticoat.
Bust has shirring but waist does not.
Has loops for a small belt.
Estimated measurements, can get exact ones tomorrow morning:
- Bust: ~34"-37"
- Waist: ~30"
- Hips: Are free, but it's a slip on dress, so no larger than 36" I suggest.
• £12 posted in the UK.
• £14 posted in Europe.
• £15 posted everywhere else.
Offbrand white blouse.
Has no tags or labels. Would estimate it's a UK size 10-12. I'm an 8 and it's roomy but it fits. Can get measurements tomorrow morning.
• £5.50 posted in the UK.
• £6.50 posted in Europe.
• £8 posted everywhere else.
Offbrand gothic/classic top. - SOLD! :)
Size UK 6 but fits an 8 fine. Rather short though, so not ideal if you have a long torso/big bust. Would work with a high-waisted skirt though.
Can get exact measurements tomorrow morning.
Lace is not cheap quality at all. It's above average quality and doesn't look tacky and isn't itchy.
Can get photos of lace and button detailing.
• £10 posted in the UK.
• £12 posted in Europe.
• £14 posted everywhere else.
Rose jewellery set
• £7 posted in the UK.
• £8 posted in Europe.
• £9 posted everywhere else.