Terms of Sales
1. No backing out allowed, please comment only if you can pay.
2. NO HOLDs! Been burnt way too many times.
3. NO TRADES.
4. Priority goes to those in the U.S. and can pay immediately.
5. I am not responsible for package after it has left my hands but I will make sure it is packed properly. I will only ship to confirmed addresses.
6. If you plan to purchase, please be aware that I would prefer buyers who have good feedback and 0 negative feedback. As such, I reserve the right to cancel purchases.
7. Payment must be received withing 48 hours of invoice unless arrangements have been made prior.
8. No exchanges, no refunds.
9. I accept payment by PAYPAL only. No eChecks.
10. Fees are not included in the price.
11. Lastly, it is your responsibility to purchase insurance as I am not responsible for losses or damages if you don't.
Please submit in the following format (failure to submit in this format will forfeit your spot):
Would you like insurance:
Buyer LJ username:
Buyer paypal address:
What state/country do you live in:
How soon can you pay:
* * * My feedback can be found here in my personal journal and here at eglfeedback * * *
I purchased this recently off auctions and received it with many flaws on the cardigan (i.e. lots of stains). I tried to clean it in the hand-wash cycle of my washer but there is still some light stains that remain. I don't want to risk bleaching it since I'm not sure how to go about it since the cardigan isn't a pure white. The fabric is 55% acrylic and 45% cotton.
Shoulders: 17 inches
Bust: ~32-35 inches
Waist: ~22-25 inches
Sleeve length: 22.5 inches
Still in excellent condition. JSK is quite heavy. The JSK features detachable waist-ties and full bodice shirring.
Bust: ~34-50 (max) inches
Waist: ~25-40 (max) inches
Length: 36 inches (including lace and straps)
SOLD to southernbelleca