- I ship from the U.S.
- I own a pet, and I do live with a smoker, but none of them have been near my clothes.
- Tracking is included in everything.
- I am not responsible for post office damages or loss.
- International buyers are welcomed.
- I ship within the week payment is made. If I do not, I will inform you.
- Please leave your feedback and location if you wish to buy or trade for an item.
Here is my wishlist for trading~ Please note that I do not want to buy any main pieces from my wishlist, I am referring to my small items on my list. ^^; http://captainmeow.livejournal.com/6567.html I do not want to trade for items that arent on my wishlist unless its....
- Sax, white, black, or mint wrist cuffs - offbrand
- Putumayo cutsews
- Short sleeved, black cardigan - offbrand
- White, black, or blue head bows - offbrand
- Plain, mint, tights or knee high socks
- Bodyline's puppy skirt in black, not the IW replica
- Bodyline's Petit Fawn cutsew in white
- Blue, star shaped bag - replica
- White, lace, gloves - offbrand
1. Atelier Pierrot, black petticoat, $55 shipped/tracked.
Bought from Tokyo Rebel and worn a few times. It gives off a medium poof, no cupcake shape.
Worn with skirt~
Bought it a while ago. I have never wore it out, only tried on at home a few times.
3. Black tank top, $50 shipped/tracked.
Bought it off ebay from a Chinese seller a long time ago. I wore it a few times, but it isnt really my style. I think it might work for a punk lolita look, maybe. The chest area has a built in bra, or at least, I think it does from the way it feels. My own measurements in inches are, Bust: 29, Waist: 25 1/2, Hips: 32 1/2. For bust, it fits me perfectly with some room, but I dont recommend it for people with a big bust, as I feel only a few more inches can fit into the chest area. The zippers are functional, the shoulder straps are detachable, and the straps in the middle for the neck area are also detachable. Ask for worn pics, please.
4. Handmade, black bow, $12 shipped/tracked.
Only worn with wigs a few times. Was not handmade by me.
5. Blue wig, $40 shipped/tracked.
I have no idea where it was bought, but it once belonged to a friend who wore it a few times. Never worn by me, though. You can see that the cutting was not professional. One side of the wig seems a bit longer then another side.
Bought from another user but never used it myself, only tried it on over dresses and skirts. The elastic band stretch is unknown to me. I have a 25 inch waist and it doesnt fit me at all. I tried to stretch it all the way, and I measured, flat, it can go all the way to 19 inches. I measured my waist up to 29 inches with a measuring tape, and tried to see if it can exceed that, and it did, by a lot. I am able to wear this as a casual petti if I dont fluff it, or a poofy petti, like the second pic if I fluff it up.