A Few Rules: (Please Read)
- I ship from the US.
- Buyers within the US get priority.
- Shipping within the US is included in the price. It still costs a lot, and I am not making very much. ;~; (Darn you, USPS!). Tracking will be an extra $3.
- For outside the US, shipping will be $7 more for small weight items, such as socks, $15 for medium weight items, such as skirts, and $20 more for large weight items, such as dresses. Tracking is included
- Please let me know your location when you post (just the country is fine).
- Items will not be shipped out until one week from payment date.
Buying / Trading:
- All items are OBO, and prices are in USD.
- They all have been used unless otherwise stated. They have all been washed. Any flaws I found have been photographed, and many have a penny for size reference. I wear lolita clothing everyday, so please don't expect fresh-from-the-store clothing. I am not the kind of person whose clothes are in a glass-case; clothing is meant to be worn and seen by the world.
- If anything I'm selling is a wishlist item, pm me and let me know; I'll give you a discount or free gift or priority. I know how good finding a wishlist item feels, so let me know (please show me your wtb or posted wishlist as well)~! ♥
- First to confirm to buy gets priority, not first to ask question etc. After confirming, you have 3 days to pay before it goes to next person.
- My wishlists are on my Livejournal. If you have something on the wishlists that I would like, I will do a full trade with you. I am too poor right now to straight up buy something or do a partial trade; I would prefer a full trade. Also, please note that my wishlists contain both what I have (bottom) and what I want (top), so please read carefully.
Sizing / Proof:
- I don't have a way of properly measuring clothing, so all sizing is my best estimate, or, if available, I have listed the Hello Lace measurements.
- When I describe colour, it is as I see it on my computer. If you have questions, I will do my best to answer them, but please be aware that there might be a slight difference between what I see on my computer and what you see on yours.
- Extra photos, including proof, are listed as links below the primary item photo.
- My proof is Family Octopi~ ( as well as my dirty college room carpet ;~; )
Okies, here are the items^^:
Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Tweed Sherbert Coat and Skirt in Lavender
- Bought new from BtSSB's SF store. I paid $275 for the coat and $250 for the skirt, totaling to $525. There is a small stain, and I have worn it a few times, so I think the price is well set. I would prefer not to split the set.
- Waist ties for the skirt are included. There is no shirring on the coat, but the skirt has shirring. The coat has two pockets, and an additional non-removable bow on the top left. The skirt has a detectable bow.
- Measurments: Coat = 54cm length, 87cm bust, 58cm sleeve length. Skirt = 49cm length, 61~66cm waist
- Price: $395 Including shipping in the US or best offer
- Coat Bow Pocket Skirt stain Penny (size comparison) Detachable Bow Skirt Waist tie
(( sold to sewcutedesigns ))
(( traded for baby poodle pouch))
Sold toidreamofjv ))
I love this JSK, but I don't wear it enough to justify keeping it. Bought second-hand from comm sales, the previous owner wore it once or twice and I only wore it twice. Beautiful colour; includes detachable bow. Shirring on back. Measurements: Bust = 30-40in., Waist = Freesize Price: $25 Including shipping in the US or best offer proof bow shirring
Bodyline Highwaist Rose Skirt in White+Blue set w/ tie
- Great condition. Ordered new from Bodyline's site and only worn twice. There are a two minor flaws photographed in the links below: a small stain, and circular marks that were there when I got it from Bodyline. I also sewed hanger straps to the inside so it could be hung on a hanger. They can not be seen from the outside. Shirring and Side Zipper.
- Sizing: Standard Bodyline Medium. Skirt Length = 24in. Skirt Waist = 24in to 30in
- Price: $25 including shipping in the US or best offer
- Bow Lace Tartan close-up Tie Zipper Buttons Tie Clasp Tiny Stain Circular Marks Penny (size comparison) HangerStrap Proof
BodyLine Hat in Purple Plaid
- Bought new from Bodyline's site; only worn a few times.
$15 $12 $9$6 Including shipping in the US or best offer
- Additional Photo
YesStyle Frill Raincoat in Pink
(( sold to divine_fanaticy ))
This is perfect to wear in the rain and still look sweet in lolita clothing~^^ Goes with light classic outfits as well. Measurements: Max Bust = 38in. Waist = Freesize Price: $25 Including shipping in the US or best offer
- can be worn with a skirt or under a jsk. I have worn it three times with my Usakumiya skirt. minor dirty shown in photo links.
- Price: $15 Including shipping in the US or best offer
- collar minor dirtying
YesStyle Frill Collar Cutsew in White
- A very cute blouse that can be worn with both sweet and classic styles. The ribbon around the neck cannot be removed, but can be re-tied. Cotton with soft tulle ruffles on collar and sleeves.
- Measurements: Bust = 30-38in.
- Price: $15 Including shipping in the US or best offer
Bustier Style Seafoam Green JSK
- A very elegant off-brand dress with beautiful patterning. I bought this a couple years ago, and despite only wearing it a few times, the underskirt has a stain; however, it is on the underskirt and not very visible from the outside.
- A sample coordination is provided below.
- Measurements: Bust = 30-34in. Waist = 20-30in.
- Price: $20 Including shipping in the US or best offer
- Print Detail Stains Brooch Proof
6% DokiDoki Style Bow
- This was hand-made by another LJ user. I bought this on this community a couple months ago. I only wore it once or twice.
$12 $9$6 Including shipping in the US or best offer
- A very cute off brand scarf. There is a small tear in the tail photographed below
$20 $15$10 Including shipping in the US or best offer
Off-Brand (Forever21) Button-up Gothic Lolita JSK in Black
(( sold to starlissbliss ))
Cute Cotton with tulle edges. Above knee length (similar lenght to AP's Dream Magic JSK). Standard US xsmall (US size 0-4). Small Stain. Can be worn as a JSK or over another JSK or OP. Pretty fluffy on it's own, but can fit a small petticoat too. Price: $12 Including shipping in the US or best offer stain proof collar
Off-Brand (Hot Topic) Button-up Gothic Lolita Skirt in Purple
- Bought from Hot Topic several years ago. Beautiful Purple. missing a button and has small stain. Can also be used as a short cape.
- Waist = 28in. to 36in.
- Price: $10 Including shipping in the US or best offer
- stain missing button proof
DKNY Blouse in White
- US Size 4. 3/4 length sleeve. Very cute.^^ Prefect for wearing under a JSK.
$25 $20$15 Including shipping in the US or best offer
- Proof Tag
- I love these! They go great with punk lolita~ I got DocMartins Boots, so I don't need these anymore.^^ They are a Men's Size 4 / Women's size 6 (US). I spent a small fortune on them a long time ago, and they hold memories, but I do have to let them go. (Plus, they have always been too big for me and they slide around on my feet. T^T)
$40 $32$25 Including shipping in the US or best offer
- Scuffing Dirt on front
- I made these rings. I am in the process of updating my shoppe at http://sweetsmeadow.blogspot.com , and I am selling these rings as a trail offer. THERE ARE ONLY TWO AVAILABLE (one of each colourway).
- The only differences between the colours is the colours of the sweets. "Mint" has a mint checkboard cookie; "Pink" has a pink checkboard cookie.
- The cream is pink deco-silicone-clay, and the base is black paper clay. They are decorated with small sweets. Please specify whether you would like the mint or pink colourway.