1. Prices are in AUD.
2. Prices include shipping and Paypal fees.
3. I am interested in trades and offers - please feel free to suggest these!
4. My feedback can be found here: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/918593.html
5. If multiple people want one item, priority will go to the highest offer, unless I have already accepted a lower offer.
6. I have a dog and a cat, and although all of the dresses have been dry-cleaned and thoroughly checked for fluff, please be aware of this if you have severe allergies.
If you would like more photos, I am happy to provide these (my camera isn’t very good, but will still give it a try!)
I will not split the sets unless there is a buyer for each item.
Item One: Angelic Pretty Miracle Candy Sax OP with matching headbow $300 shipped.
Condition: I am the second owner (I believe) of this dress. It has been worn 2-4 times, dry-cleaned and carefully stored. Please be aware that the dress came to me with one small pink mark on the print at front of the dress, which has been photographed. It is small enough that I didn’t even notice it when I first purchased the dress. Other than that the dress is in fantastic condition and comes with its original waist-ties and neck-ties.
Measurements can be found here: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/angelic-pretty/type/op/item/86/
Item Two: Innocent World Classical Chairs Black Long Jsk with matching cape $120 shipped SOLD.
Condition: Perfect physical condition. Jsk and cape were received in a lucky pack and tried on but didn’t fit.
Measurements can be found here: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/innocent-world/type/jsk/item/70/
(Apologies for the massive photos!)