- Prices include shipping, but does not include delivery confirmation, insurance, or tracking. Please specify if you would like any of these services (additional costs applies).
- Paypal only, please!
- Item goes to the first one to leave their PP address OR states that they will take the item.
- Please pay within 48 hours, unless you specify otherwise beforehand =).
- I live in a pet free and smoke free home.
- Items have no flaws unless otherwise specified
- No trades, please!
- I am not responsible for items after they are shipped
- Prices may be negotiable, but please be reasonable.
- All positive feedback: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/171603.html
- Priority goes to those that can pay in full, but I'm also open to do 2-3 part payment plans with a non-refundable $20 deposit and if you have good feedback.
Note: For international tracked shipping, estimate an additional $10-15 to the price. For international insurance, estimate about $2-4. Domestic delivery confirmation is $1, and insurance is $2-4. I just wanted to note this to give you a general idea of how much the total would be, but will give you exact estimates before invoicing you =).
Measurements: 91cm length, 85~94cm bust, 72~82cm waist
Hellolace reference: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/alice-and-the-pirates/type/jsk/item/85/
I bought it NWT and wore it briefly twice. There are no flaws on the JSK. It's a really beautiful color and design- I was first hesitant on selling it, but gave in because I'd like to invest in a different dress. Note: Stock picture is most accurate to actual color.
Detachable bow and charm
Baby the Stars Shine Bright Paris Princess Drop JSK: $165 within the US, $172 International
Measurements: 93cm length, 65-79cm waist, 80-90cm bust
Hellolace reference: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/baby-the-stars-shine-bright/type/jsk/item/276/
I am the second owner but never wore it. I love the JSK's design, but it turned out to be too long for me. There are no flaws on the JSK- the previous owner took really good care of it. Note: Print detail picture is most accurate to actual color.
Thanks for looking!