- My feedback: community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/45
- I ship using tracked, registered airmail from Singapore with delivery confirmation -- I cover the delivery confirmation fee.
- All listed prices include S&H and PP fees except for the Bodyline dress.
- I ship using a sturdy, medium-sized cardboard box -- which fee is also covered by me.
- I usually go to the post office on Mondays-Fridays at around 1-2 PM (GMT+8).
- Payment by PayPal (international buyers), bank transfer (local buyers) and cash (local buyers) only.
- I will not be held responsible for lost packages once the packages leave my hands, but I will try my best to communicate with the post office should anything *knock the wood* happens.
- For holds, I need at least 25% of NON-REFUNDABLE deposit and will wait for a max of 2 weeks. If you pay 50% of NON-REFUNDABLE deposit , I will wait for a max of 1 month.
- Currently, I DO NOT accept trades.- Priority to those who can pay full amount and leaves his/her PayPal OR offer the highest.
- Measurements are mainly taken from official measurement, Hellolace.Net, Lolilibrary.Org or similar sales.
- I accept slight haggling, but please HAGGLE REASONABLY.
- Due to past disappointments, kindly don't ask me to re-measure the items or take more photos from many different angles if you are not willing to buy or still unsure whether you want to buy or not -- it is very time-consuming (re-measuring max and min width, waiting for a good lighting, uploading the pics to my laptop, slight adjustment of lighting and cropping, uploading to Photobucket, PM-ing you the details and typing more explanations, etc, etc) and disappointing if you suddenly disappear or change your mind. I believe the official measurements and current photos are good enough to help you decide your purchases. Thank you.
#1 Casual Sweet Set
Brand: Angelic Pretty, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Bodyline.
Color: Saxon Blue x Pink.
Size: Standard brand size.
Notes: These are various items I was attempting to sell previously plus some items I've been keeping but never worn till now, All items are new in their own packages -- the Bodyline bag and AP Cutsew have their tags intact, the BtSSB items are new from LP and the barrette is bought new without tag. I was thinking of making a casual-sweet coord with these items but need cash for something else, so I'm letting these go as a set according to my coord ideal (not really good at coordinating myself, so yeah...).
#2 Bodyline Red Enamel Shoes
Color: Enamel Red.
Size: 23.5 cm
Notes: Bought new from Bodyline and worn only once. Slight wear. The flower corsages are detachable.
#3 -- White Short-Sleeved Cotton Blouse
Brand: Angel Fields (Chinese Brand).
Notes: Bought new to be re-sewn but never got the chance. Was on comm sales a few months back but I got some urgent business that made me abandon the sales (sorry for my previous potential buyers... :-( ). Pricing might be different than the first sales post since I re-confirm the prices with my friend who consolidated my orders and bought these using her Tao Bao agent.
#4 -- AATP Totebag
Brand: Alice and the Pirates.
Notes: Bought in an LP, never worn.
Price: USD 50 (including S&H and PP fees).
#5 -- Red x Black Floral Bodyline JSK
*Note that mine is the Red x Black version
Color: Red x Black.
Length: 92 cm.
Bust: 84-92 cm.
Waist: 68-76 cm.
Notes: Bought new from Bodyline and worn 3-4 times, still in mint condition. Measurements are taken from the similar-looking re-release since the original link to the original is gone. This is definitely one of Bodyline's better dresses -- the laces are not scratchy and the fabric not too bad-quality. It's a serious debate on my part to let this one go, so I hope it can find a good home.