- 100% positive feedback as a seller and buyer can be found here at the feedback community!! (There are also links to my etsy and ebay feedback, and my journal's feedback post, all 100% positive.) When leaving feedback, please do so at the new feedback community. <3
- First person to leave their paypal address (a commitment to buy the item) gets the item. However, priority is given to those willing to pay the full asking price.
- Once invoice is sent, buyer must pay within 24 hours (unless you have specifically asked me for an exception prior to committing to purchase the item). Failure to pay in a timely manner may result in negative feedback.
- I ship from CANADA
- I don't smoke, and neither does anyone in my household. I don't have any pets.
- All prices are in USD, and do not include shipping and PayPal fees. Please inquire for shipping charges. If you are from Canada, please provide your postal code, if you are from the USA please provide your state, and if you are from overseas please provide your country. ^_^
Adds only minor poof... good either as a slip, or for more casual loli.
MALCO MODES PETTI (SOLD)
TONS of poof... this a fantastic petti from a famous squaredance company. Soft, not stiff or scratchy. Size Petite... waist is elastic, and adjustable (buttons to make it larger or smaller). Fits up tto 30 inch waist (will be tight, though!)
(quick edit! oops! after measuring it for a commenter, I realize that the waistband is NOT adjustable. it is removeable, which is why I remember it having a button. sorry for the mix-up!)
BODYLINE SKIRT (SOLD)
Includes waist ties. I think this may have originally had an apron front attached to it, but I don't remember.
METAMORPHOSE 50s STYLE JSK/OP
Please excuse the too-dark photos! This JSK or sleeveless OP is in good condition, but looks a bit worn. It is slightly faded (though not as faded as it appears in the second picture... that's just washed out by the flash) and could probably use a re-dying in the washing machine). Great for casual, every-day wear. 50s style circle-skirt with tons of room for poof, adorable belt, and removeable yoke so that it can double as a jsk and an op. Fully lined.
HANDMADE JSK (SOLD)
Made of high quality Japanese cotton with an adorable red riding hood print. Lace is also high quality cotton. This dress is not particularly well made (I'm an amateur seamstress), but would be good either for a casual, scruffy look, or for a seamstress to do some work on to salvage. If nothing else, the fabric and lace are gorgeous, and could be salvaged for a craft project. Made to fit Bust 34, Waist 26, from a vintage 1950s pattern. Lots of room for a poofy petti.
EMILY TEMPLE CUTE BERRY OP (SOLD)
Perfect condition, no flaws. Comes with a cute bow belt. Perfect for Spring and Summer!
SECRET SHOP SOCKS
Worn twice or so. No fading, just a bit of pilling on the bottoms.
Please feel free to comment with questions. Please no PMs! (^_^)
Thanks for looking!