Please read this before :
General rules & information :
- Items go to the first person who leaves their Paypal address.
- I will give priority to French buyers.
- All items come from a smoke-free home. Please note that I have cats though I keep my clothes away from them. I will lint roll all items before sending them out.
- I am not interested in trades so please do not ask !
- Reasonnable lower offers will be considered so feel free to negotiate.
- Prices are in euro.
- I accept Paypal and bank transfer only.
- For French buyers, I accept cash and checks in case of a local pick up.
- I will accept payment plans if a 20% deposit is put. The full payment will have to be paid within 2 months.
- Priority will be given to those who can pay full though.
- Shipping is from France and is ncluded in the price. I will ship worldwide.
- I am not responsable for lost or damaged packages if you did not purchase insurance.
- All sales are final so no returns / exchanges.
My feedbacks can be found here and here.
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED WORLDWIDE FOR ALL T
- Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Ribbon Cardigan : 28€
Bust : about 82cm~
Waist : about 72cm~
The fabric is actually quite stretchy so the cardigan can stretch more than those measurements but I will not strech it to know the max measurements because I do not want to damage the print.
Condition : Bought new at the Btssb Paris shop and worn a few times. Still in very good condition, no missing rhinestones or damages on the print.
Condition : used a few times, still in good condition.
All of these items are in good condition.
- Btssb hairslides (right) : SOLD
- Btssb thights : 15€
Condition : used but still in decent condition. They are a bit "wrinkled" from washing.
Condition : Used. They have some pilling, the AP logo is a bit faded and there is a stain near the logo.
- AP Ribbons Socks : SOLD
Condition : Very used, I got them this way and never wore them...
Condition : bought new and used a few times. Still in good condition.
- Moi Même Moitié diamond socks : SOLD
Condition : Used, the logo is starting to fade a bit.
Thank you for taking a look!