Thanks for having a look!
A few informations before:
- I live in France
- I don't charge Paypal fees. Those are included in the prices (please, take it into account!).
- I accept Paypal and bank transfert within EU
- I can ship small items as a simple letter fo 5 euros for Europe, 7 euros for the rest of the World (without traking and insurance). You can purchase a tracking number by adding 3 euros to this price, for Europe. For other countries, tracking number is not available outside of insurance.
- For bigger items, please add 17 euros for Europe, and 21 euros for the rest of the world (this includes tracking & insurance).
- If you purchase a tracking number, I will email you with this number and a website where you can check your package all the way long to your home.
- In case of problems (rare thing, but you never know), I will help you as much as I can to find out your packet, and will harass the french postal services if needed, but I will only refund you if you purchased an insurance (cause it is the only way to be refund by the postal services, here).
- I have a cat, but normaly, he can't access the closet, because I take good care of my lolita items ^^. But beware if you are allergic.
- First person to leave her paypal win the item (and pay within 24h)
- my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org, it is also my paypal adress. You can always join me here, in case!
- Feedback can be found here:
- serious buyer only, please. You can make offers if you are not convinced by the price! Or if you want several items (like here, the MMM dress + socks or shoes).
- difficult to do holds at that time, but please ask, and we will talk about it. We can also talk about a paiement plan.
- I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry (except for MMM chandelier print)
- All of my pictures are in my flickr, so if you want a bigger view, you can clic the image and have a full size view of it! Practical if you want to have a good idea of the item.
- All my prices are determined using XE Curency Converter, so I know some items can be a bit pricey in USD, but for the moment, it is the official exchange rate going on.
Metamorphose/ Crown Label Tea Party shoes, size L
Beautiful shoes from Meta, purchased directly from there website during a temporary promotion, two monthes ago.
I am their first and only owner.
The colour is really lovely: it's called raspberry. It is something between burgundy and dark pink.
But I was looking for a true burgundy pair: since I found some, I would like to sell those! <3
They have been gently worn, but they are in really good condition! ^^
Left shoe, interior view:
Right shoe, same angle:
Lovely Gold buckles:
detail: did you notice the lovely hearts? :-)
Little signs of wear:
Shoes stored in their box:
Box indication + tag:
Shoes are size L / japanese: 24.5 cm. They are confortable and could probably fit up to 25 cm feet.
They are sold out on the website in this colour.
Original price: 13 800 yens.
I would like 75 euros/ 109 USD for them.
Offbrand (Promod) Sakura Printed dress
It'sa lovely dress made of savage silk (so not shinny at all!) and cotton I bought one year ago in a shop, here in France (Promod).
The cut is a bit on the baby-doll side, and it totaly tolerates a petticoat underneath.
Waisties not detachable.
Perfect for a more otome look, casual but cute! ^^
It can work perfectly with brown, white, black, cream and even grey, I think :-)
The chest is a kind of Kimono crossing, like on some Meta's Kimono series *photo with flash*:
Detail of the print:
Bust 92 cm
Waist 80 cm
Length: 92 cm
I would like 20 euros for it/ 29 USD.