- I ship the cheapest way with tracking, but uninsured. If you want insurance (+2,80€) or faster shipping, please let me know, but it's very expensive internationally.
- After posting it I am no longer responsible for your package and won't give a refund if it gets lost in the mail. If you want to be on the safe side, please pay for insured shipping.
- I don't smoke, but I have a cat. I try to remove all hair from the clothes before I ship them, but if you're allergic, please be aware.
- If you state interest in an item, please let me know even if you don't take it. After 24 hours with no reply, the item goes to the next in line.
- my feedback page: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/218665.html (100% positive)
KidsYoyo Lace OP - 60€ shipped or best offer
New and unworn, unfortunately a bit too big for me. Very well made, feels super soft, is fully lined and made of nice, a little heavier cotton (not the super cheap one). It has a hidden zipper in the back and elastic sleeves.
Measurements: 44cm across the bust, 36cm across the waist, skirt length from waist to hem is 56cm
picture of the lining :
worn (only tried on for this picture):
Makes a super tiny waist and gorgeous silhouette!
Navy wool jacket - 45€ shipped or best offer
Again bought at a Boutique in Paris, good condition. The white cotton stripe at the inside of the collar is detachable to wash it, I also have a second stripe to use while the first one is in the wash ^^ It is 100% wool, size 36. Would work great with kodona/boystyle outfits.
worn by me:
Black victorian style boots - SOLD
Innocent World knee high socks - 15€ shipped or best offer
New and unworn. Ivory coloured with cute bow print.
I still have a white Innocent World blouse with detachable sleeves for sale here! Thanks for taking a look.