- I ship from Spain, in a free-smoke home. No pets.
- The items are used, but in good condition. If there are flaws, they are shown in the pictures below. Obviously the items are washed and clean.
- I ship worldwide, I will send the items with tracking number, so it could be a bit more expensive, but we can be sure that the items don´t get lost anywhere ^-^. Thank you for your understanding.
- After the payment I would ship the items the same day if it´s possible, or the day after if not. I can guarantee you the fastest shipping that I could do.
- I do combined shipping if you want more than an item, just ask for shipping costs.
I have 100 % positive feedback here: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/213080.html
Payment: Paypal , or if you live in Spain you can pay by tranfer. Please, make the payment in euros.
Paypal fees not included in the price (4%) Priority goes to first person who leave Paypal adress . If after 24h the sale is not arranged, it will pass to the second buyer in line.
Thanks a lot for reading! ^-^
Now, to the pictures!
From the Antique book series. Used once, headbows are not my thing.
PRICE: 20 euros.
Shipping will include bubble envelope to prevent damages.
Shipped to Spain: 5 euros
Shipped to Europe: 6,50 euros
Shipped worlwide: 8,50 euros
Retroscope long sleeve black shirt:
Size S (measured flat)
Sleeves length: 61 cm
From one shoulder to another: 41cm.
Price: 29 euros
Shipped to Spain: 6 euros
Shipped within Europe: 7,50 euros
Shipped worldwide: 9 euros
The condition is used, the fabric is in perfect condition, truly black without discoloration, but the cotton lace of the neck and sleeves is a bit washed off (a lighter black). The fabric is a bit elastic (cotton + other material, it isn´t written in the tag). The fabric is really nice and comfortable. It fits really nicely because of its cut.
Corset style at the back.
These picture are overexposed so you can see the lace details:
Detail on the sleeve:
Indie brand dress: SOLD
Baby cardigan and turtle neck jumper:
Thanks a lot for reading! If you have any doubt or question they are welcome!