- My Feedback page is here
- Measurements are approximate and very amateur!
- Shipping and pp fee is NOT included! I ship from CA, USA. If shipping is within the US, I will ship priority with delivery confirmation, and it is a flat rate of $6 (excluding PP fee). For international, please leave location and inquire!
- Once item is shipped, it is out of my hands and I am no longer responsible for it. However, I always retain all receipts as proof of shipping.
- All sales are first come first serve. First person to leave a comment with what you want and your paypal address gets the item.
- Priority goes toward US buyers!
- If item is paid by Monday May 30th, will ship item out by Tuesday May 31st.
- Feel free to comment with your questions :D
Bust: 32-38", can go higher (at 40" bust i was able to loop the ties) but i'd say it looks better when bust is a bit smaller
Waist: 32-40" pretty much free size
Used but in good condition. bought from the comm several years ago but i've only worn it out once. The material of the top has not faded at all, still a jet black.
Bust: 32-40", There's a hook at the bust but at around 40" bust I was able to hook it and tie the front ribbon, so very stretchy!
Waist: Free since it's cardigan
Used but in pretty good condition. Bought this from the comm several years ago and have worn several times. The material is a bit faded black, not sure if it came like that or just faded over the years (since h.naoto does have tops with material that's not quite jet black), i'm guessing the latter though.
Bust: 32-40" It's a very stretchy material and I was able to fit into it at 40" bust
Waist: 28-34" again it's stretchy.
Bought off the comm several years ago but aside from trying it on twice, never wore it out. Both front and back has leather corset lacing so it can go pretty small but also allows much larger size to fit into it. Note that it is quarter sleeves! Also note that it is a pretty short top, recommended for someone with shorter torso OR pairing with a highwaisted skirt. Like all h.naoto clothing items, the top has a ton of small but lovely details, including mini crosses printed on the sleeves and the writing on the back.
Note that it is not a true black, it is a dark gray (with a bit of a greenish tint to it) with black lace and detailing. I would so keep it if I could just figure out what to wear with it -_-;;
Bust: 40" max
Waist: 33" max
This is brand new bought from Baby SF, I've only tried it on once since i purchased it. It has waist ties so it can go smaller at the waist. I'd love to keep it (considering how hard it is to come across a real L size blouse that can fit me) but I just managed to buy a different style blouse (high collar instead), i'm letting this one go.